There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Dunning, Machi, Mijares, Rosario.....WTF happened to our title contending bullpen..

well when it used to be: The Beard, Romo, Affeldt, Lopez and Casilla. That 5 was incredible
lol at Boch having a brain fart during that double switch
So ill be going to my first ever giants game at AT&T park on Sunday. Anyone have any tips on where to go, eat (pregame and in stadium), drink, park etc etc etc?

I got no bites in the parking lot.. Thought is ask u guys.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
So ill be going to my first ever giants game at AT&T park on Sunday. Anyone have any tips on where to go, eat (pregame and in stadium), drink, park etc etc etc?

I got no bites in the parking lot.. Thought is ask u guys.

you gotta try the ghirardelli sundae.

the crab sandwich is expensive but real good.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
So ill be going to my first ever giants game at AT&T park on Sunday. Anyone have any tips on where to go, eat (pregame and in stadium), drink, park etc etc etc?

I got no bites in the parking lot.. Thought is ask u guys.

Fremont, Folsom, Harrison St area...free parking and never had a problem.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at Boch having a brain fart during that double switch

Seriously. It isnt brain surgery. As soon as I saw it I was like...WTF?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at Boch having a brain fart during that double switch

Seriously. It isnt brain surgery. As soon as I saw it I was like...WTF?

i was confused and so were kruk and kuip. i kept thinking "i must be tired cuz i can't figure out the strategy"
i can't even say nothin' bout that L.. that venable catch was too raw
Seriously, just an amazing catch. I actually had to rewind it and watch it again.

Small sample size, but I am really liking this Perez kid.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Seriously, just an amazing catch. I actually had to rewind it and watch it again.

Small sample size, but I am really liking this Perez kid.

That should've been a walk-off win last night.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Seriously, just an amazing catch. I actually had to rewind it and watch it again.

Small sample size, but I am really liking this Perez kid.

That should've been a walk-off win last night.

This. Damn ivy leaguerer makes a catch of the month given the implications. Dammit
1st round pick Arroyo gets 1.78 mil from us.
Time to blow it up, fire everyone besides posey and Crawford
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
1st round pick Arroyo gets 1.78 mil from us.

signed!?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,692
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at Boch having a brain fart during that double switch

Seriously. It isnt brain surgery. As soon as I saw it I was like...WTF?

at least he admitted he messed up lol

John Dickinson ‏@JDJohnDickinson10h
Bochy: "I messed up the double switch." #sfgiants

John Dickinson ‏@JDJohnDickinson10h
Bochy acknowledged he was distracted & misspoke to umpire on where he wanted Posey to bat. #sfgiants


John Dickinson ‏@JDJohnDickinson10h
Bochy: "I misspoke & once I said it I couldn't take it back and I knew it." #sfgiants


John Dickinson ‏@JDJohnDickinson9h
Bochy said Scutaro would have PH for Dunning had #SFGiants 13th INN gotten to that point even tho intention was for Posey to be in that spot
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com