There are 201 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I think she's got a herp a derp.
LF Torres, 2B Scutaro, C Posey, RF Pence, SS Arias, 1B Belt, CF Perez, 3B Abreu
Originally posted by Muggins:
Erin Coscarelli Where the f**k did she come from?

she might be worse than amy G lol.. she was studdering like crazy when i saw her last night.. i'll give her another chance doe
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Erin Coscarelli Where the f**k did she come from?

she might be worse than amy G lol.. she was studdering like crazy when i saw her last night.. i'll give her another chance doe

I wasn't even listening to her lol, I was too busy pausing and getting that open mouth pic.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Bumgarner would whip that fools ass.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Let it go already, lol.

It's a little tougher to let it go when we need starting pitching right now.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Let it go already, lol.

It's a little tougher to let it go when we need starting pitching right now.

I think the point is, it happened 2 years ago, we've won another title since then AND he ain't coming back no matter how much we whine and cry about it. Feel free to whine and cry, by all means....just isn't going to change anything. That's the sad truth.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Bumgarner would whip that fools ass.

MadBum was ready! btw #latepass he's growing his hair out, haven't watched a game for a hot minute
fiiiight
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
damn guzman just cranked a HR, that nigha owns us

BLANCO BABY
Originally posted by Garcia:
we need to resign zito because he has a $7m buyout on his contract, as Itlyn stated, so no matter what he will cost $7m next year, might as well resign him for 2 years (7-8 per) and have him be our 5th starter.

You are seriously nuts. You want to pay Zito another 14-16 million on TOP of the 7 million he gets to walk? Unreal. Quit tainting the thread. LOL

And Rubber is 100% right about your opinions about serious Giants matters.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jun 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
we need to resign zito because he has a $7m buyout on his contract, as Itlyn stated, so no matter what he will cost $7m next year, might as well resign him for 2 years (7-8 per) and have him be our 5th starter.

You are seriously nuts. You want to pay Zito another 14-16 million on TOP of the 7 million he gets to walk? Unreal. Quit tainting the thread. LOL

if it was between Zito or Timmy? Who would you resign?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

if it was between Zito or Timmy? Who would you resign?
Barry Lincecum
Nice inning.
Share 49ersWebzone