LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Seriously tired of losing. This is getting to be a waste of time.
Game over

f**k you mijares
Mijares cannot throw a strike right now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
I understand they want to give Posey a full day off, but its the 12th freakin inning, theres a man in scoring position with 1 out, and they leave the reigning MVP on the bench for Torres and Perez.

You want to waste Buster there? They would have simply walked him anyway. Bochy would have been dumb to hit Buster there.

Good point. Ball game is probably over now anyways.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
f**k machi f**k mijares
Woulda been a tough play but Pence shoulda had it.
Originally posted by teeohh:
f**k machi f**k mijares

I blame the offense for not being able to do crap against the Padres pen for 7 innings. They swing at everything. The Giants always have one of the most undisciplined offenses in baseball every year.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by teeohh:
f**k machi f**k mijares

I blame the offense for not being able to do crap against the Padres pen for 7 innings. They swing at everything. The Giants always have one of the most undisciplined offenses in baseball every year.

f**k errbody!
and that was the backbreaker... f**k the padres. i dont care how hot they are, we shouldn't be losing to them at home.
I would love to know why Bochy put Buster in at 1B for Belt. In a 1 or 2 run game I think I would like Posey hitting for Quiroz, Blanco, or Abreu. Stupid if you ask me.

Dunning, Machi, Mijares, Rosario.....WTF happened to our title contending bullpen..
I would love to know why Bochy put Buster in at 1B for Belt. In a 1 or 2 run game I think I would like Posey hitting for Quiroz, Blanco, or Abreu. Stupid if you ask me.

Yea that makes no sense....Belt is batting like 5th in this next inning right? WTF...

Now THAT made no sense.
Quiroz and Abreu...both smashed it...
What's funny is that we are still 1.5 gb of first place
Share 49ersWebzone