There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Hate these kinds of loses, oh well

Yup, s**tty loss but only 1 of 162.
They had no business losing that game. That was ugly
Two terrible calls gave the Braves a run and took one away from the Giants, hate to lose like that though.
Error on Crawford and arias cost us this one, went downhill from there
This loss hurts
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jun 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM ]
little things cost the g's the game. Small attention to details. Oh well. It's a long season and the team is showing life the past 4 games.
One positive despite the loss. Another 11 hits. That makes 54 hits in the last 4 games.
Romo. With no slider... what do you expect
Gotta win tomorrow....taking 2 out of 3 series against quality teams (D-Backs, Pirates and Braves) on the road would be huge and would give us a lot of momentum going home to play 2 very winnable series against the Pads and Marlins.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jun 15, 2013 at 4:34 PM ]
I'll be glad when Quiroz is off this team. Can't hit and he's not a good pitch framer.
That error killed us, Quiroz killed us, and 2 terrible calls killed us. That last pitch to Upton was probably a strike as well.

We just cannot put together a solid winning streak on the road.

This is a game we should have won.

BTW did I mention how much Quiroz sucks? I'm surprised when he makes contact. How he hit that HR against the Dodgers is mind boggling.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
BTW did I mention how much Quiroz sucks? I'm surprised when he makes contact. How he hit that HR against the Dodgers is mind boggling.

Brandon League.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Brandon League.

Enough said.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Brandon League.

that douche said the Doyers were the team to beat,
BTW...

Buster Posey at this time last year:

.294 avg., 8 HR, 34 RBI, 25 R, 13 2b

Buster Posey this season:

.313 avg., 8 HR, 41 RBI, 29 R, 20 2b

The NL better watch out in the 2nd half...
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com