LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Awesome job Giants. They got greedy with Gaudin's innings, and it cost them. Shouldve just taken the 5 innings and pinch hit for him with the man on 3rd last inning.

This. I questioned the decision to leave him in to bat in the 5th, esp since OUR BOY Quieroz struck out with one out with a man on third.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Can we stop pitching to McCann please?

I'm more worried about Upton's ownage of Gaudin today.

You were right.
Macheeeesemo!
This game should have been a blowout.....
Hey, they kept Upton in the yard.
Terrible call at 2nd. The throw beat Blanco, but the tag was late and he got rung up anyways. It figures Abreu doubled right after that.
Terrible call at 2nd. The throw beat Blanco, but the tag was late and he got rung up anyways. It figures Abreu doubled right after that.

Second awful call today.
Wow. Youre supposedly the best closer in the game, and you pitch around Buster Posey? What a weenie...
Wow. Youre supposedly the best closer in the game, and you pitch around Buster Posey? What a weenie...

Buster's killing the ball in this series. With an open base, wouldn't you do the same?

Buster's killing the ball in this series. With an open base, wouldn't you do the same?

exactly.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tough to blow out a division leader 2 games in a row when they're at home. They were eventually going to hit/pitch better so it's not surprising they fought back today.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tough to blow out a division leader 2 games in a row when they're at home. They were eventually going to hit/pitch better so it's not surprising they fought back today.

Oh I understand completely. I was referring to Buster missing the HR by inches which would've added another run and Bochy's decision to keep Gaudin in the sixth even though Gaudin looked kinda gassed in the 5th.

From a normal RP, yes. But its Craig Kimbrel...He didnt even throw him a single strike. I get the strategy, and obviously it worked, but elite pitchers like Kimbrel should be going after everyone. Especially with Pence on deck.
Joaquin and Brandon Conrad.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jun 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM ]
DAMN. That one may hurt....
Share 49ersWebzone