• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
after the A's

Stfu
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Oakland definitely seems to have our number in inter-league play. To bad most of their lineup was in pre-school the last time the franchise won a World Series.

usually they do at the coliseum. we are better at home vs them
Kickham optioned back down to AAA. Purchased the contract of Ramon Ramirez.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:

wow.......lol
Originally posted by Garcia:

wow.......lol

foreal lol. this morning, i was confident that he'd get another start. guess they didn't want him pitching in STL.
Originally posted by Garcia:

wow.......lol

foreal lol. this morning, i was confident that he'd get another start. guess they didn't want him pitching in STL.

Ramon Ramirez hasn't been doing too hot in AAA either.
I'd rather have Ramon Ramirez than Kontos.

That should do wonders for his confidence.
After a really cold start, Angel Villalona is catching fire. In his last 9 games, he's hitting .335 with 4 HRs (all in the last 4 games), 9 RBIs and a 1.000 OPS against only 6 strikeouts (38 ABs). His 12 HRs put him 3rd in the Cal League and only 5 off his career high of 17 (2008) with 4 full months left in the season.
Originally posted by Hopper:
I'd rather have Ramon Ramirez than Kontos.

You need to set the bar higher.
After a really cold start, Angel Villalona is catching fire. In his last 9 games, he's hitting .335 with 4 HRs (all in the last 4 games), 9 RBIs and a 1.000 OPS against only 6 strikeouts (38 ABs). His 12 HRs put him 3rd in the Cal League and only 5 off his career high of 17 (2008) with 4 full months left in the season.

damn he's killing it.......

thanks I'll be here all season
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

damn he's killing it.......

thanks I'll be here all season

The way he's swinging the bat right now, I'd be shocked if he didn't break the SJG record of 30 HRs set last year by Adam Duvall.

Was not impressed with Kickham but I would have given him one more shot. The Giants are in trouble.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM ]

Great to see. Villalona is the only potential stud in the system right now among position players.

Belt in LF

Angel at 1st
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com