LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Leathaface:
damnit torres..

lol it's already gif'd

dude.. we suck lol
Good game guys. When we were leading 6-1 I thought we had an easy win in the bag but you guys didn't go down without a fight.

You guys have a good team, you guys will bounce back soon. Before our ridiculous hot streak of late we were having a terrible May and we slipped below .500 after a great start to the season. Baseball is a long season full of slumps and hot streaks. One of the reasons I like it so much.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
slumping team vs probably the hottest team in beisbol = not good.

not sure what needs to happen, we just need to play better - thats all.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Two QS in the last 18 games, we need to pitch better. Defensive miscues and bad AB's get magnified times ten when your playing from behind so much.
Originally posted by Garcia:
slumping team vs probably the hottest team in beisbol = not good.

not sure what needs to happen, we just need to play better - thats all.

play better defense

you guys gave us like 3 or 4 extra runs that we shouldn't have gotten lol
27 pitch game tomorrow with Zito
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Good game guys. When we were leading 6-1 I thought we had an easy win in the bag but you guys didn't go down without a fight.

You guys have a good team, you guys will bounce back soon. Before our ridiculous hot streak of late we were having a terrible May and we slipped below .500 after a great start to the season. Baseball is a long season full of slumps and hot streaks. One of the reasons I like it so much.

Lol obviously baseball is a long season but to say the world champs have a good team made me laugh.

Dunno wtf is wrong we us. Our offense is scoring, our D has been terrible, as has our starting pitching.. But our bullpen ha been stellar. Gosh darnit I hate how baseball is frustrating EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

24 errors in May, leading the league.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Pitching and bad defense. Hell, even yesterday Blanco should have caught the Cespedes triple in the first that wasnt scored an error. Just not playing smart baseball. Hard to watch right now.

Every game feels like this:

1st inning: walk lead off batter, single, pitcher gets two outs and about to get out of the jam....error 2-0.

1st inning: we score one, down 2-1

4th inning: pitcher walks one, single, 598 foot homer 4-1

4th inning: Giants score one 4-2

7th inning: Kontos gives up 5 runs, 9-2

9th inning: giants rally with 3 runs, lose 9-5

Amirite
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Pitching and bad defense. Hell, even yesterday Blanco should have caught the Cespedes triple in the first that wasnt scored an error. Just not playing smart baseball. Hard to watch right now.

Every game feels like this:

1st inning: walk lead off batter, single, pitcher gets two outs and about to get out of the jam....error 2-0.

1st inning: we score one, down 2-1

4th inning: pitcher walks one, single, 598 foot homer 4-1

4th inning: Giants score one 4-2

7th inning: Kontos gives up 5 runs, 9-2

9th inning: giants rally with 3 runs, lose 9-5

Amirite

Pretty much.
i was upset from the getgo with yesterday's game.. it all started with that scutaro/pence pop up
Gaudin to start on Sunday
Share 49ersWebzone