LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
This is the second time this year the Giants have been down to their final strike, and they came away with a victory. I think Belt hit a home run on a two-strike count earlier this year? I'm not sure if that's correct, but I know Blanco's triple tonight was on a 1-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th... unbelievable... this team has just had that mojo since 2010. That whole "It's magic inside" is completely legitimate. Fun to watch.

When you've been on the global stage of 2 world series (especially how last year's run went), as a team, you just don't panic. These guys have been to the mountain top and experienced as much pressure as the game has to offer, so being down 6, 7, 8 runs or even down to their last strike in a regular season game just isn't a big deal anymore.

IMO, that's why keeping this team together was so critical as opposed to bringing in key/expensive guys that haven't gone through it and come out the other end victorious.
Paaaaaandaaaaaa
Nice start for Madison.... K K K
And we're gonna lose, no Panda
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
This is the second time this year the Giants have been down to their final strike, and they came away with a victory. I think Belt hit a home run on a two-strike count earlier this year? I'm not sure if that's correct, but I know Blanco's triple tonight was on a 1-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th... unbelievable... this team has just had that mojo since 2010. That whole "It's magic inside" is completely legitimate. Fun to watch.

i think the player you're thinking about is pence in chicago.

Ah yeah you're right. Good call. Still amazing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WTF..dude can't even stand

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
WTF..dude can't even stand

Thanks. None of us saw that yet.
runs please
God damn Bryce is good.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
God damn Bryce is good.

Man, we are hitting Gio hard... he hasn't even looked that impressive.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on May 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
let's go fatboy!
Wooo! Posey!
YEAH POSEY
f**k that stupid kid.
Share 49ersWebzone