LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Awesome to see the highlights this morning. Was nodding off in the 8th last night so had to crash. That ball was rocked.. Barry Bonds territory.
It seemed Harper could have made that catch, but he let up right before the warning track.
Great comeback win. Blanco is the only LF playmaker we have, he needs to be the regular. Pablo is hitting out of his mind right now. Love this teams fight. Just need to get the starting pitching back to normal, I think it will come, and figure out a 6 week replacement for Vogey. Also, sending Quiroz's ass back to the minors for Hector would give me a boner.
still dreaming about that homerun last night. that ball was blasted!
Blanco's triple last night
anyone notice jerome williams popping up in LAA?
How far did Pablo's home run travel? It was hit into the stratosphere.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
It seemed Harper could have made that catch, but he let up right before the warning track.

That's his mind playing tricks on him after kissing the wall at Dodger Stadium...I think AT&T itself also had something to do with it, because it's not symmetrical out there, it's got all those funky angles, so him being gun-shy plus not knowing the park led to that ball dropping in.
Originally posted by kujon11:
anyone notice jerome williams popping up in LAA?

Yeah, he surfaced there in 2011, has relieved and started, having a good season so far this year.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
464 feet
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That's his mind playing tricks on him after kissing the wall at Dodger Stadium...I think AT&T itself also had something to do with it, because it's not symmetrical out there, it's got all those funky angles, so him being gun-shy plus not knowing the park led to that ball dropping in.

True, Triple's Alley mindf**ks with opposing teams. I am sure there are more, but the only time I have seen a player know how to play the alley was when Blanco made that diving save in Cain's perfecto game.
so any updates on Surkamp/Runzler? (still hurt?)
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
464 feet

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Hopper:
464 feet

Insane, blasted it 20 rows into right-center aka the longest part of the yard.
Share 49ersWebzone