LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Seriously we have the best announcers in Pro Sports in the Bay Area (I wish we still had Starkey, that would complete the trifecta) but wow we are blessed with Kruk & Kuip for SF Giants, and Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda for Sharks hockey.

These guys make epic wins give you the best kinds of chills imaginable.
Wow. Now I guess might as well bust out the brooms.
Link to clip of Pablo destroying the ball?
I love that fat piece of s**t. So good.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Seriously we have the best announcers in Pro Sports in the Bay Area (I wish we still had Starkey, that would complete the trifecta) but wow we are blessed with Kruk & Kuip for SF Giants, and Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda for Sharks hockey.

These guys make epic wins give you the best kinds of chills imaginable.

I feel the same.
Doesn't Pablo get tired of blowing up after a run of 60 feet or more? But hey,, keep those hits coming.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I love that fat piece of s**t. So good.

• Garce
  • Veteran
ball was CRUSHED
  • Garce
  • Veteran
'He had both cheeks into that one'

f**king kuip, lol
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2013_05_21_wasmlb_sfnmlb_1&mode=video

Pablo annihilates the ball

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2013_05_21_wasmlb_sfnmlb_1&mode=video

Pablo annihilates the ball

pretty sure that ball is about 430+ ft... give or take.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Pablo is winded...haha

hey bro. Where are you in the sharks thread?
My prediction is right so far even though 1/4th of the season has been played. So far the Diamondbacks are giving the Giants problems in the division; not the dodgers. It's early but just sayin.....
This is the second time this year the Giants have been down to their final strike, and they came away with a victory. I think Belt hit a home run on a two-strike count earlier this year? I'm not sure if that's correct, but I know Blanco's triple tonight was on a 1-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th... unbelievable... this team has just had that mojo since 2010. That whole "It's magic inside" is completely legitimate. Fun to watch.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
This is the second time this year the Giants have been down to their final strike, and they came away with a victory. I think Belt hit a home run on a two-strike count earlier this year? I'm not sure if that's correct, but I know Blanco's triple tonight was on a 1-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th... unbelievable... this team has just had that mojo since 2010. That whole "It's magic inside" is completely legitimate. Fun to watch.

i think the player you're thinking about is pence in chicago.
Share 49ersWebzone