There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
we need some rabbit's luck, yours truly will be in section 212 tonight

Do something crazy and get on TV.

take off my shirt?


Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
we need some rabbit's luck, yours truly will be in section 212 tonight

Do something crazy and get on TV.

take off my shirt?



How did you get Valrod's pic?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
we need some rabbit's luck, yours truly will be in section 212 tonight

Do something crazy and get on TV.

take off my shirt?



How did you get Valrod's pic?

Val is brown
between these two guys, who is the higher ranked prospect: Chris Heston or Martin Agosta?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
between these two guys, who is the higher ranked prospect: Chris Heston or Martin Agosta?

Agosta 7, Heston 8, according to this http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/affiliates/index.jsp?c_id=sf
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
between these two guys, who is the higher ranked prospect: Chris Heston or Martin Agosta?

Agosta 7, Heston 8, according to this http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/affiliates/index.jsp?c_id=sf

Heston has been struggling of late, I hope we trade him for starting pitching instead of guys like Stratton, Crick or Kickham.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,595
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SInce you are obviously just going off stats and not old enough to have actually seen the game let me explain it to you...... Ortiz was dominant and gave up 2 bleeders in the 7th inning. He left with the game 5-0. The dumbass Felix Rodriguez blew up and the rest is history.

So.. game 6 of the WS and he leaves with a 5-0 lead in the 7th and you say he cost us the WS. You really need to get a clue.

you really need to get a new catch phrase.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SInce you are obviously just going off stats and not old enough to have actually seen the game let me explain it to you...... Ortiz was dominant and gave up 2 bleeders in the 7th inning. He left with the game 5-0. The dumbass Felix Rodriguez blew up and the rest is history.

So.. game 6 of the WS and he leaves with a 5-0 lead in the 7th and you say he cost us the WS. You really need to get a clue.

you really need to get a new catch phrase.

Did you even watch the 2002 WS ? Seriously?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SInce you are obviously just going off stats and not old enough to have actually seen the game let me explain it to you...... Ortiz was dominant and gave up 2 bleeders in the 7th inning. He left with the game 5-0. The dumbass Felix Rodriguez blew up and the rest is history.

So.. game 6 of the WS and he leaves with a 5-0 lead in the 7th and you say he cost us the WS. You really need to get a clue.

you really need to get a new catch phrase.

Did you even watch the 2002 WS ? Seriously?

Damn Dusty giving Russ the game ball.
FRESNO, Calif. - Juan Perez was named Pacific Coast League Player of the Week for the week of May 13-19, the league office announced today. Perez is the first Grizzlies player to earn the league's weekly top hitter award this season.

Perez, 26, led the PCL in hits (12) and tied for the lead in extra-base hits (5) during the week. He batted .522 (12-for-23), which was also the second-best batting average in the league over the seven-day span. He added to his batting average three doubles, two home runs, six RBIs, and six runs scored. He has recorded five straight multi-hit games.

The Dominican Republic native, in his first season at Triple-A, is pacing the Grizzlies with 51 hits this season. He is batting .311 with seven home runs and 25 RBIs in 42 games. His seven round-trippers are tied for second on the Grizzlies while his 25 runs driven in are third most on Fresno. He is also second on the team with nine stolen bases.
Let's Go Giants.
LET'S WIN!
Punch a hole in that mask ump. Horrible strike 3 call against Buster
What the fck is Garcia blaming Russ for?
Originally posted by YungBird:
What the fck is Garcia blaming Russ for?

Blowing the 2002 World Series he's obviously the one to blame lol

GGG
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com