There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

It is just f**king shocking how bad our pitching and defense is right now. Stupid bonehead play by Timmy to throw the ball when he clearly had no chance to get the runner at 1st.
Our pitching sucks and other teams pitchers are batting like 400 against us. WTF.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Our pitching sucks and other teams pitchers are batting like 400 against us. WTF.

FIRE RIGHETTI!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

FIRE RIGHETTI!

Exactly.. our pitchers bat like 100. He isn't doing his job.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

FIRE RIGHETTI!

Exactly.. our pitchers bat like 100. He isn't doing his job.

he wouldnt be teaching our pitchers hit...
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Oh noez we suxors again!
Disgusted with this roadtrip. The starting pitching can't get any worse.
Well that was terrible.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Disgusted with this roadtrip. The starting pitching can't get any worse.

+1 I've lost count how many throwing errors we've had on this road trip.
@KNBR: Sunday's #SFGiants lineup: Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Pablo 3B, Pence RF, Belt 1B, Blanco LF, Quiroz C, Noonan 2B, Zito P

I know we were all high on Quiroz at the beginning of the year, but I like Hector better. Much better hitter and Quiroz is not the defensive stud we thought. Our pitchers are constantly stepping off or shaking him off, I think he has a lot to learn still. SCUTARO and Posey gets the day off.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@KNBR: Sunday's #SFGiants lineup: Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Pablo 3B, Pence RF, Belt 1B, Blanco LF, Quiroz C, Noonan 2B, Zito P

I know we were all high on Quiroz at the beginning of the year, but I like Hector better. Much better hitter and Quiroz is not the defensive stud we thought. Our pitchers are constantly stepping off or shaking him off, I think he has a lot to learn still. SCUTARO and Posey gets the day off.

Quiroz reminds me of Eli Whiteside. Bochy loves the journeyman catcher because he was one himself.
That's it, f**k Quiroz for me.
Whew, nice play by Blanco.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com