LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Gary Brown better start turning it around or he is going to be major bust material. These numbers are pathetic and he is clearly overmatched in AAA right now.

"Brown, has been caught stealing five times in nine attempts and entered Sunday hitting .204 with a .279 on-base percentage and 44 strikeouts in 166 at-bats."

I'm done with brown, realizing he'll be nothing more but a 4th outfielder unless a miracle happened and he learned to hit. Anyways thank god for sharks playoff hockey since its my main focus right now, it's sickening to see my phone giving me updates of our crappy pitching these past few weeks

And to think the Mets asked for him over Wheeler, and we said no.

I just threw up my lunch, thanks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
we need some rabbit's luck, yours truly will be in section 212 tonight

Do something crazy and get on TV.

take off my shirt?

take off my shirt?

Originally posted by SF69ers:

take off my shirt?

take off my shirt?

How did you get Valrod's pic?

take off my shirt?

How did you get Valrod's pic?

Val is brown
between these two guys, who is the higher ranked prospect: Chris Heston or Martin Agosta?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
between these two guys, who is the higher ranked prospect: Chris Heston or Martin Agosta?

Agosta 7, Heston 8, according to this http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/affiliates/index.jsp?c_id=sf
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Agosta 7, Heston 8, according to this http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/affiliates/index.jsp?c_id=sf

Heston has been struggling of late, I hope we trade him for starting pitching instead of guys like Stratton, Crick or Kickham.

• Garce
  • Veteran
SInce you are obviously just going off stats and not old enough to have actually seen the game let me explain it to you...... Ortiz was dominant and gave up 2 bleeders in the 7th inning. He left with the game 5-0. The dumbass Felix Rodriguez blew up and the rest is history.

So.. game 6 of the WS and he leaves with a 5-0 lead in the 7th and you say he cost us the WS. You really need to get a clue.

you really need to get a new catch phrase.
Originally posted by Garcia:
SInce you are obviously just going off stats and not old enough to have actually seen the game let me explain it to you...... Ortiz was dominant and gave up 2 bleeders in the 7th inning. He left with the game 5-0. The dumbass Felix Rodriguez blew up and the rest is history.

So.. game 6 of the WS and he leaves with a 5-0 lead in the 7th and you say he cost us the WS. You really need to get a clue.

Did you even watch the 2002 WS ? Seriously?
Originally posted by Garcia:

Did you even watch the 2002 WS ? Seriously?

Damn Dusty giving Russ the game ball.
FRESNO, Calif. - Juan Perez was named Pacific Coast League Player of the Week for the week of May 13-19, the league office announced today. Perez is the first Grizzlies player to earn the league's weekly top hitter award this season.

Perez, 26, led the PCL in hits (12) and tied for the lead in extra-base hits (5) during the week. He batted .522 (12-for-23), which was also the second-best batting average in the league over the seven-day span. He added to his batting average three doubles, two home runs, six RBIs, and six runs scored. He has recorded five straight multi-hit games.

The Dominican Republic native, in his first season at Triple-A, is pacing the Grizzlies with 51 hits this season. He is batting .311 with seven home runs and 25 RBIs in 42 games. His seven round-trippers are tied for second on the Grizzlies while his 25 runs driven in are third most on Fresno. He is also second on the team with nine stolen bases.
Let's Go Giants.
Share 49ersWebzone