LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

@KNBR: Sunday's #SFGiants lineup: Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Pablo 3B, Pence RF, Belt 1B, Blanco LF, Quiroz C, Noonan 2B, Zito P

I know we were all high on Quiroz at the beginning of the year, but I like Hector better. Much better hitter and Quiroz is not the defensive stud we thought. Our pitchers are constantly stepping off or shaking him off, I think he has a lot to learn still. SCUTARO and Posey gets the day off.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@KNBR: Sunday's #SFGiants lineup: Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Pablo 3B, Pence RF, Belt 1B, Blanco LF, Quiroz C, Noonan 2B, Zito P

I know we were all high on Quiroz at the beginning of the year, but I like Hector better. Much better hitter and Quiroz is not the defensive stud we thought. Our pitchers are constantly stepping off or shaking him off, I think he has a lot to learn still. SCUTARO and Posey gets the day off.

Quiroz reminds me of Eli Whiteside. Bochy loves the journeyman catcher because he was one himself.
That's it, f**k Quiroz for me.
Whew, nice play by Blanco.
Pagan seems really screwed up right now. Big time slumping at the plate and has been making his fair share of mistakes in CF too.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Another throwing error.
Damn. Need to get something going
Originally posted by Hopper:
Another throwing error.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
At least dodgers got swept. Last place dodgers lol

That's got a nice ring to it

Damn...

Doesnt mean anything to me if the Giants dont make the playoffs. If the Giants dont get their pitching and defense straightened out they might find themselves with the Dodgers in the standings.
our rotation blows
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
our rotation blows

Road trip results:
1-5
9.82 ERA
13 errors
Timmy falls on his ass.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
our rotation blows

Road trip results: