There are 264 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Fire errbody
Originally posted by Garcia:
Brett Pill sent back to Fresno.

Dude is a bust.

Reminds me of Frandsen. Overhyped by the fan base. Lacks next level skill. Will be a fringe player for a few years.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So were you joking about firing Righetti? The guy has been a huge reason for the Giants success.

Semi. I mean the whole pitching staff has gone to s**t. They are under his watch. Whatever he is doing isn't working.

fire bochy too. he chose righetti.

Get rid of Sabean he chose Bochy
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
So were you joking about firing Righetti? The guy has been a huge reason for the Giants success.

Semi. I mean the whole pitching staff has gone to s**t. They are under his watch. Whatever he is doing isn't working.

Get rid of Sabean he chose Bochy

Anyone still hate Bam Bam Meulens? I didnt think so.

Righetti has been our pitching coach since 2000. Dusty Baker picked him.

Yes, this is all Righetti's fault...

Hes one of the top 3 pitching coaches in baseball. To even partially suggest he be blamed for this is absolutely ridiculous. The Giants pitchers arent focused, and hes going to be the reason they get back on track.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we have no choice but to upgrade our rotation by the trade deadline, just pitiful right now. (would like Travis Wood of the Cubs please)

I like Travis Wood but there is no way he is going to be able to maintain the pace he is on. His BABIP is a ridiculous .184 and his strikeouts are only 6 per 9. I also am skeptical that the Cubs who need pitching badly would move him right now.

we might have to give up one of our 5 young promising arms, but wood is worth it IMO, give them Pill too.
we have no choice but to upgrade our rotation by the trade deadline, just pitiful right now. (would like Travis Wood of the Cubs please)

I like Travis Wood but there is no way he is going to be able to maintain the pace he is on. His BABIP is a ridiculous .184 and his strikeouts are only 6 per 9. I also am skeptical that the Cubs who need pitching badly would move him right now.

we might have to give up one of our 5 young promising arms, but wood is worth it IMO, give them Pill too.

lol theres no way id give up one of those guys for Travis Wood. A few weeks of overperforming isnt worth dealing that kind of prospect for.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Holy Cow! I didn't realize Scutaro was batting .327
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow Posey just made a throw to second that looked like Joe Nedney trying to kick in Chicago that one game when the winds were like 50mph. Terrible throw lol.

Originally posted by Muggins:
Holy Cow! I didn't realize Scutaro was batting .327

.335, dudes on fire.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I got this weird feeling Timmy gonna throw a no-hitter

Way to jinx it.