There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Leave Vogy in Canada.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
its crazy that our record is what it is with the way our starting pitching has been
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol at 'round mound of pound'
Fat Ichiro? LOL
Fat Ichiro? LOL
How long are they going to keep pretending Vogelsuck is going to turn things around? At least with Lincecum last year, he'd still show flashes that made you think he can maybe fix this, then of course there's the whole back-to-back Cy Young thing. Vogelsong doesn't have that pedigree, and certainly never had that kind of stuff. He should not start another game...whether that means going to the pen, sending him down, or outright release, I don't know, but he's just not even close to getting it done..
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
How long are they going to keep pretending Vogelsuck is going to turn things around? At least with Lincecum last year, he'd still show flashes that made you think he can maybe fix this, then of course there's the whole back-to-back Cy Young thing. Vogelsong doesn't have that pedigree, and certainly never had that kind of stuff. He should not start another game...whether that means going to the pen, sending him down, or outright release, I don't know, but he's just not even close to getting it done..

Take that back. Without him and his performance in game 6, we wouldn't be champs. I know that he's struggling and he's the odd man out if the G's acquire a pitcher, but show the man some respect, please.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Take that back. Without him and his performance in game 6, we wouldn't be champs. I know that he's struggling and he's the odd man out if the G's acquire a pitcher, but show the man some respect, please.

Word has it that Bochy hasnt decided if Vogey will pitch on Monday.
Couldn't get out of Canada sooner
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
too much canadian hookers and blow
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Word has it that Bochy hasnt decided if Vogey will pitch on Monday.

I still dont know who the alternative would be. They do not have a pitcher in the minors that is close to being ready. Their AAA sps suck and their good prospects are in lower levels and 2 years away at best.
jeeeeezussssss
What's the likelihood that we move Gaudin into the rotation?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
What's the likelihood that we move Gaudin into the rotation?

Dont see it happening. I know he has pitched pretty well as a 6th-7th inning guy but he has been a marginal pitcher his entire career. The last time he started games was 2009 and he had an era over 5.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com