There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Annnnnnnd it happened:

#sfgiants option Peguero to Fresno, recall Pill. No surprise now that Pagan has shown he's healthy.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Annnnnnnd it happened:

#sfgiants option Peguero to Fresno, recall Pill. No surprise now that Pagan has shown he's healthy.

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

Annnnnnnd it happened:

Excellent. I think Pill can actually help this team unlike Peguero who is simply overmatched in my opinion.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

if pill and belt can rake, our 6th and 7th hitters will be fearsome.
Annnnnnnd it happened:

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

I would leave Belt at 1B and platoon Pill with Blanco in LF. I dont want think moving Belt off 1B is the right thing to do.
Annnnnnnd it happened:

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

He'll probably DH in Toronto.
Annnnnnnd it happened:

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

Yep. Makes sense
easy decision to move garce's favorite player. He was far from impressive. Everytime we call up Pill, he provides a few early homers before he fades. Hopefully he does that as the DH against the Antartica Blue Jays
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
so is everybody in here sucking Timmy's dick again after yesterday's start?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
so is everybody in here sucking Timmy's dick again after yesterday's start?

Not quite yet.
Annnnnnnd it happened:

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

Yup, and Pill has been absolutely on fire at Fresno since the start of the season.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Annnnnnnd it happened:

Belt in LF

Pill at 1st

Yup, and Pill has been absolutely on fire at Fresno since the start of the season.

Yep OPS of 1.058, not to mention 9 HR's and 47 RBI's in 126 AB's. Just ridiculous.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
easy decision to move garce's favorite player. He was far from impressive. Everytime we call up Pill, he provides a few early homers before he fades. Hopefully he does that as the DH against the Antartica Blue Jays

LOL at Peguero being anyone's favorite player. Guy is a marginal prospect.
lol. I know. Garce had a fulltime job this offseason singing the glory of Peguero while bagging on Gary Brown. I have to give him s**t to counter it.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com