LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
MadBum, Zito, and Cain are gonna have to carry this staff because Vogelsong and Lincecum are hot garbage.

I think we need Machi back too. We are gonna need deep relief for the foreseeable fewcha

Let's not make Machi out to be some stud, he had some good outings but I have seen have plenty of meltdowns in winter ball
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Peguero > Pill
Originally posted by vrabbit:
MadBum, Zito, and Cain are gonna have to carry this staff because Vogelsong and Lincecum are hot garbage.

I think we need Machi back too. We are gonna need deep relief for the foreseeable fewcha

Let's not make Machi out to be some stud, he had some good outings but I have seen have plenty of meltdowns in winter ball

not calling him a stud at all, but he was sent down not for his performance but because there was too many pitchers on the roster. I agree with that move wholly....BUT if we don't start getting more quality starts we are going to need to rethink this
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Pagan cf,
Scutaro 2b,
Sandoval 3b,
Posey c,
Pence rf,
Belt 1b,
Torres lf,
Crawford ss,
Cain p

boch done being retarded hitting belt 8th
Originally posted by vrabbit:

not calling him a stud at all, but he was sent down not for his performance but because there was too many pitchers on the roster. I agree with that move wholly....BUT if we don't start getting more quality starts we are going to need to rethink this

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think Stalyn brought this up already but Brett Pill is way too hot to leave in AAA right now. Put him in LF or platoon at 1B. The Giants need to get more punch .

A lot of this. If they're not going to play Noonan they should send him down because it's pointless for him to not continue to get AB's (only 24).
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think Stalyn brought this up already but Brett Pill is way too hot to leave in AAA right now. Put him in LF or platoon at 1B. The Giants need to get more punch .

A lot of this. If they're not going to play Noonan they should send him down because it's pointless for him to not continue to get AB's (only 24).

no where to put Noonan. Unless you want to take away Scutaro's ABs which I don't think Bruce Bochy is gonna do.
Posey!
lol Belt.
Cain!

angelol
Scooooots!
Braves blowout
Ribeyes om nom nom
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
great inning!
Share 49ersWebzone