Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lincecum and prospects for Stanton

More runs plz

But wouldn't Miami have to take on the remainder of Tim's contract? I thought spending money is the last thing Miami's FO would do.

Miami would NEVER make a trade that included Tim Lincecum and prospects. Some people don't seem to realize that the Giants have ZERO elite prospects in their organization or that Timmy has zero trade value.

Yep, going to take a king's ransom to pry Stanton from the Marlins.

Ignoring for a moment what it would take to get him, I wouldn't mind Cespedes in LF for the Giants. I like both the A's and the Giants, but we know there's almost zero chance the A's will keep him beyond his current 4-yr contract, and Beane would love to get value for him rather than lose him via FA. So if/when he leaves the A's, would like to see him go across the bay. A's are treading water right now, but if they were to fall out of contention, it would not be a surprise if they shopped him prior to deadline this season.

This would be sweet, but I don't think the giants have the chips to entice Beane. Plus, for the As front office/ownership, I think there would be an element of not wanting him to be a Giant.

Agreed. I think the more pressing issue for the team next year is going to be filling out the back end of the rotation. Gotta hope at least one of our guys in the minors is ready to make the jump because I doubt Timmy will be back along with Zito most likely and I have no idea if they're going to pick up Vogey's option at this rate.
no posey or pagan.. gonna need the good zito today
timmy and vogey need to get some bullfrog
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Such gayness.

We're hella late to tje giants game
Pence!!

Its ok, when were in the playoffs, and you guys didnt finish .500, you can look back on this series as a positive moment.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Its ok, when were in the playoffs, and you guys didnt finish .500, you can look back on this series as a positive moment.

SCOOT SCOOT SCOOT
f**king Revere...I hate him

and i hate Jimmy Rollins even more
Can Zito play a position?
Zito the killa
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Barry Zito. Dude can rake. It's not a fluke.
The Lord Zito has struck again.
Share 49ersWebzone