LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Dont even care about the Giants loss today. It pales in comparison to the Warriors loss. Didnt expect to beat Cliff Lee anyway.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SO.. put this down for AMAZING STAT THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE ( if its true)

My friend told me that he heard on a radio show that the Giants have NEVER blown a 3 run lead and gone on to lose a game to the Dodgers since they moved to San Francisco in 1958. I told him that it seemed almost impossible to believe that.

Anyone remember a game in which the Giants blew a lead of 3 or more and lost?

steve finley grandslam?

yup with the Giants leading 3-0 the Dodgers score 7 runs in the bottom of the ninth

Matt Herges can EAD

It was Dustin Hermanson, Herges, and Wayne Franklin. Franklin gave up the Slam after Hermanson and Herges set the table. Stupid Hermanson and his peace sign goatee...

Wayne f**king franklin thats right forgot about him

My friend told me that he heard on a radio show that the Giants have NEVER blown a 3 run lead and gone on to lose a game to the Dodgers since they moved to San Francisco in 1958. I told him that it seemed almost impossible to believe that.

steve finley grandslam?

yup with the Giants leading 3-0 the Dodgers score 7 runs in the bottom of the ninth

Matt Herges can EAD

It was Dustin Hermanson, Herges, and Wayne Franklin. Franklin gave up the Slam after Hermanson and Herges set the table. Stupid Hermanson and his peace sign goatee...

And Cody Ransom booted that infield grounder that couldve ended the game. Instead the tying run came in, and I kicked a dining chair across the room.
Had a good win run going, had to end. Wish everyone else's starting pitching would follow now for the second run that starts tonight.

Go G'S.

steve finley grandslam?

Matt Herges can EAD

And Cody Ransom booted that infield grounder that couldve ended the game. Instead the tying run came in, and I kicked a dining chair across the room.

You had to remind us about that play

IIRC, he was brought it as a defensive replacement, LOL.....
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Had a good win run going, had to end. Wish everyone else's starting pitching would follow now for the second run that starts tonight.

Go G'S.

yep, we were on a 6 game winning streak, they were on a 2 game losing streak. Odds were we lose that game, plus Lee was on the bump
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

steve finley grandslam?

Matt Herges can EAD

You had to remind us about that play

IIRC, he was brought it as a defensive replacement, LOL.....

I was grounded by my parents after that game for throwing the TV remote against the wall.
I was grounded by my parents after that game for throwing the TV remote against the wall.

LOL. I think we have all been there at one point.

I seem to recall taking a plastic hanger and beating the crap out of a plant when JT Snow got thrown out at home during the Marlins' playoff series.

Luckily I was living on my own then, so nobody to ground me. Though, my wife did have some choice words for my behavior.

I seem to recall taking a plastic hanger and beating the crap out of a plant when JT Snow got thrown out at home during the Marlins' playoff series.

Luckily I was living on my own then, so nobody to ground me. Though, my wife did have some choice words for my behavior.

God that series was depressing considering how well they played in the regular season
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

God that series was depressing considering how well they played in the regular season

The Marlins did us twice in the playoffs when we were favorites. Think they went on to win the WS in both those years.. I think.

Originally posted by Muggins:

The Marlins did us twice in the playoffs when we were favorites. Think they went on to win the WS in both those years.. I think.

Also thanks to the Marlins, Giants could have had a championship 3-peat too if it hadnt been for Scott Cousins.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/andrew-baggarly/could-giants-target-cliff-lee-trade-deadline
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/andrew-baggarly/could-giants-target-cliff-lee-trade-deadline

that is funny, I was just thinking last night, that with his track record in AT&T, I bet he would not mind being a Giant
Originally posted by danimal:

that is funny, I was just thinking last night, that with his track record in AT&T, I bet he would not mind being a Giant

Thanks but no thanks, way too much money.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone