There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

nice bunt dumbass
quiroz is slow as phucq
Listen to announcers making excuses for how s**tty the Dodgers are.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
quiroz is slow as phucq

Most catchers are. Posey is pretty damn slow too especially when you consider that he was a SS in college.
You guys sure do worry about the ESPN announcers a lot. Who gives a fk what they say
PENCE!
Pence with the monster game.
  • boast
  • All City
HP straight killing the bums
HUNTERRRRRRRRR
I hope the G's bring him back. Man, he's going to be expensive.
such a bad play off the archway

great game by Hunter
Did you hear that comment by Kruk? The play by play guy said "If you have to model your swing after a right handed hitter, Posey is the one to copy", and Kruk says "Id take Cabrera's."

What a douchebag. Just let Posey get a compliment.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope the G's bring him back. Man, he's going to be expensive.

He has been good this year but I am not convinced that he is a guy to give a big money long term deal to. Lots of holes in his swing. However, the Giants are in a situation where they may be forced to given their absolute lack of position players in the minors.
Quality start by Cain. Hopefully he can build on it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He has been good this year but I am not convinced that he is a guy to give a big money long term deal to. Lots of holes in his swing. However, the Giants are in a situation where they may be forced to given their absolute lack of position players in the minors.

I'm thinking the same thing. We have nothing in the farm system in terms of corner outfielders. The Giants may have to sign him to a 3-4 year extension based on this reality.

Also, the Giants will have to extend the Panda as well and hope the weight issues don't catch up to him

With that said Susac and Panik so far are having a nice year in Richmond.

Having a Susac/Sanchez platoon at C and moving Posey to 1b may come as soon as next season or by 2015 at the latest.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com