There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Cain just looks so hittable right now. He never had a dominant pitch really and needed to depend on command. He basically has none right now.
Lot's of hard hit balls VS Cain so far.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Cain just looks so hittable right now. He never had a dominant pitch really and needed to depend on command. He basically has none right now.

His stuff is flat. I remember in his younger years when the control wasnt as consistant, he would struggle with that fastball that has almost no movement.

Hitters are getting BP right now with the pitches in the zone. So far hes getting lucky with his balls in play average.
Man, the dodger fans made their way to att park this weekend series. I havent seen this many on tv since the giants were horrible and the dodgers were an elite team. (2007 and 2008)
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man, the dodger fans made their way to att park this weekend series. I havent seen this many on tv since the giants were horrible and the dodgers were an elite team. (2007 and 2008)

bandwagoners.

I know a Dodger fan who "boycotted" the team while McCourt was owner, and is now wearing all his Dodger gear again.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

bandwagoners.

I know a Dodger fan who "boycotted" the team while McCourt was owner, and is now wearing all his Dodger gear again.

Every team has them. Even the Giants have them.

I still think the giants have more fans that make the trip to the latrine than the doyers fans making the trip to SF, but it amazes me how much blue i see in the crowd.
ESPN's announcers are trying to will the Dodgers score
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
ESPN's announcers are trying to will the Dodgers score

even espn know that they're bias but they don't even try to hide it anymore. Those cocky b*****ds.

But it doesn't change the fact the giants are the superior franchise. (slightest of margins)
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 5, 2013 at 5:53 PM ]
f**k YEA PENCE.

What a year so far for that Mr.
Pence man. Lets keep it going
Frankie Pegs....making a case.
6th seems kind of high in the order for Peguero...

Wouldve rather seen left handed Crawford in that 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs spot over Peguero.
can thes f**ker STFU about the shadows already...how bout you start the game at a reasonable hour for west coast viewers so that doesn't happen, but nooooooooo
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
can thes f**ker STFU about the shadows already...how bout you start the game at a reasonable hour for west coast viewers so that doesn't happen, but nooooooooo

Thats what ESPN and FOX does. They pick like 2 or 3 topics and beat them to death. In 2010 I think they said "misfits and cast-offs" like 8 billion times, as if we had no good players.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

They don't know what to talk about since neither the Red Sox or Yankees are playing in this game.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on May 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM ]
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com