There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
f**k, the team faces Kershaw Friday night. Hopefully the team is ready.

Hopefully Zito pitches a shutout. That might be what it takes.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
romo a better closer than b-wil ? i think so

belt tho. keep him in that 8th spot

More consistant and less of a heart attack.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
please keep Belt in the 8th spot..... he is the ideal #8 hitter
Originally posted by Garcia:

What makes him an ideal #8 hitter? If Belt gets hot and drives in runs they can just pitch around him to get to the pitcher. Personally, I would still hit Blanco/Torres there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:

What makes him an ideal #8 hitter? If Belt gets hot and drives in runs they can just pitch around him to get to the pitcher. Personally, I would still hit Blanco/Torres there.

i don't think any opposing pitcher would walk Belt to pitch to Lord Zito
Too bad Belt is Caucasian. I want to call him Black Belt.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Too bad Belt is Caucasian. I want to call him Black Belt.

He hits more like a White Belt right now anyway.
Brandon McCarthy ‏@BMcCarthy32 48m no. RT @HuntersVest Watch @HunterPence launch a 460ft HR to center off @BMcCarthy32 and the @Dbacks! http://atmlb.com/10uTNsd

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
romo a better closer than b-wil ? i think so

belt tho. keep him in that 8th spot

More consistant and less of a heart attack.

On the other hand, I thought that Craw did alright in the 2 spot last night.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I miss Alex Hinshaw :(

Good ol' 1.68 WHIP Alex Hinshaw.

Is he your brother?

HINNNSHAWWWWW
wow what a stellar series that was! go Belt!
Garcia's about to get excited, Peguero was scratched from the Fresno game tonight. Rumors are Hector will go down to Fresno and Peguero is going to platoon with Blanco instead of Torres.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Garcia's about to get excited, Peguero was scratched from the Fresno game tonight. Rumors are Hector will go down to Fresno and Peguero is going to platoon with Blanco instead of Torres.

Makes sense. I have my doubts but he has been smoking hot in the minors and our LF situation is not good obviously. I think Torres blows.

Makes sense. I have my doubts but he has been smoking hot in the minors and our LF situation is not good obviously. I think Torres blows.

He's hitting the cover off the ball down there. Maybe he'll be starting in LF by season's end.

Agreed on all fronts. No reason to not give him a chance, we don't need three catchers.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com