There are 318 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I miss Alex Hinshaw :(

Good ol' 1.68 WHIP Alex Hinshaw.

Is he your brother?

HINNNSHAWWWWW
wow what a stellar series that was! go Belt!
Garcia's about to get excited, Peguero was scratched from the Fresno game tonight. Rumors are Hector will go down to Fresno and Peguero is going to platoon with Blanco instead of Torres.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Garcia's about to get excited, Peguero was scratched from the Fresno game tonight. Rumors are Hector will go down to Fresno and Peguero is going to platoon with Blanco instead of Torres.

Makes sense. I have my doubts but he has been smoking hot in the minors and our LF situation is not good obviously. I think Torres blows.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Makes sense. I have my doubts but he has been smoking hot in the minors and our LF situation is not good obviously. I think Torres blows.

He's hitting the cover off the ball down there. Maybe he'll be starting in LF by season's end.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed on all fronts. No reason to not give him a chance, we don't need three catchers.

so if Torres is struggling, why is Hector being sent down? Im hoping Pill/Peguero can replace Torres/Quiroz.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

so if Torres is struggling, why is Hector being sent down? Im hoping Pill/Peguero can replace Torres/Quiroz.

Torres has no options, Hector does. They both provide the same service: switch hitter off the bench and Torres is currently doing it better (SSS though).

Torres has no options, Hector does. They both provide the same service: switch hitter off the bench and Torres is currently doing it better (SSS though).

has Quiroz outplayed Sanchez?

has Quiroz outplayed Sanchez?

He's apparently a better receiver and the better defensive catcher.

One of my college friends works for the Giants for the front office marketing and got her World Series ring today. So f**king jealous.
One of my college friends works for the Giants for the front office marketing and got her World Series ring today. So f**king jealous.

Tell her you WEDB if you could just wear the ring for a day.
Zito going to ride the magic unicorn today to victory!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
DUCK THE FODGERS!
Share 49ersWebzone