There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
"It's been a terrible month for Cain, who will enter May with a 6.49 ERA. For comparison's sake, Tim Lincecum never had an ERA that high in any month last season."

What's wrong with my cainer?

opponents hit .155 off his out pitch, the splitter last year. This year they are hitting .350. Big difference. When your outpitch is getting destroyed, your ERA is 6 +. The good news is that is a command issue. Once he figures it out, he will be ok.

Yep. Also they seem to be hitting his fastball better too. This came from ESPN blog. Obviously the slugging average is the key difference.

"Hitters have been doing a lot of damage off Cain's fastball, hitting .264/.354/.528, compared to a .255/.332/.429 line last year"

Yeah, really weird. All of our starting pitching are giving up the big flies. I think its like 28 homers in 26 games now. That doesnt work.
lol, what's wrong with Vogey?


What's up with Timmah being a respectable starting pitcher once again?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
if Panda cant play Belt should be in the #3 hole.
I was talking to an old timer the other day, and he is convinced they are playing with a live ball this year
Originally posted by vrabbit:
skeet and his Timmy obsession

More like obsessed with the Giants.

We all know Timmy was the worst starter in baseball last year. Yet he didn't have a month as bad as Cain just had. It concerns me.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
skeet and his Timmy obsession

More like obsessed with the Giants.

We all know Timmy was the worst starter in baseball last year. Yet he didn't have a month as bad as Cain just had. It concerns me.
Rightfully so. Cain is on a scary pace surrendering homeruns. This might be the one year he finally doesn't defy FIP.
Trevor Cahill: 1-2 with a 5.00 ERA against us last year....lets get em again
madbum has been the only trustworthy cat so far.. knock on wood.. let's get this W


lineup for tonight: why is Scutaro still batting 2nd?

1. Angel Pagan (S) CF
2. Marco Scutaro (R) 2B
3. Pablo Sandoval (S) 3B
4. Buster Posey (R) C
5. Hunter Pence (R) RF
6. Gregor Blanco (L) LF
7. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
8. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
9. Madison Bumgarner (R) P
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
lineup for tonight: why is Scutaro still batting 2nd?

1. Angel Pagan (S) CF
2. Marco Scutaro (R) 2B
3. Pablo Sandoval (S) 3B
4. Buster Posey (R) C
5. Hunter Pence (R) RF
6. Gregor Blanco (L) LF
7. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
8. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
9. Madison Bumgarner (R) P

Cause he went 3-4 last night
Dammit. I have the Arizona feed tonight, non Hd. Its like living in the Stone Age
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,890
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Dammit. I have the Arizona feed tonight, non Hd. Its like living in the Stone Age

you would remember what that's like...
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Dammit. I have the Arizona feed tonight, non Hd. Its like living in the Stone Age

you would remember what that's like...

Damn, walked right into that.
i wanna catch a game in AZ and not pay attention like their fans do.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com