f**k
Scut
what in theeeee fckkk
Nice going Romo and Scutaro

Another f**king loss by 1 run
we should just trade everyone for prospects at this point
Sloppy defense cost us a 6 run inning.
Ugh.

13-11. Last season in April: 12-10. On par I guess.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Torres f**ked with Zito's juju.

f**kin Torres

THIS. I still cannot believe that Brian Sabean thought a LF platoon of Blanco and Torres was good enough. Torres has been garbage his entire career other than 2010 and Blanco should be a 5th OF sub at best.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

f**kin Torres

THIS. I still cannot believe that Brian Sabean thought a LF platoon of Blanco and Torres was good enough. Torres has been garbage his entire career other than 2010 and Blanco should be a 5th OF sub at best.

Torres does provide vet leadership and great defense and speed on the bases which we don't have enough of IMO.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

f**kin Torres

Torres does provide vet leadership and great defense and speed on the bases which we don't have enough of IMO.

That "great defense" wasnt so great last night. As for the vet leadership, we just won the WS with plenty of older leaders. He is a marginal major league player at best.

f**kin Torres

That "great defense" wasnt so great last night. As for the vet leadership, we just won the WS with plenty of older leaders. He is a marginal major league player at best.

if we had someone better I would still be all for replacing him though, where art thou Peguero?

f**kin Torres

if we had someone better I would still be all for replacing him though, where art thou Peguero?

That is the problem. Giants have no one in the minors that are close to contributing. Peguero isnt the guy.

f**kin Torres

That is the problem. Giants have no one in the minors that are close to contributing. Peguero isnt the guy.

i know it sucks, Gary Brown needs to develop ASAP, and why don't you like Peguero?
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com