Kung Fu Panda
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Kung Fu Panda

Lol great play
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k.
Ugh Timmy.
fkn. These last few days are pissing me off. They need to break through. I cannot see them lose by one run one more time for the rest of the month.
Good God they have been PUTRID with RISP.
lol, im going to pull a jrg and talk to myself. Nah, i understand. The Warriors are on.

The G's need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.

• Garce
  • Veteran
should have been shut out lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Figured you guys may enjoy this...

Not really, I always liked Jonathan Sanchez. It's a shame he could never get it all together.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Not really, I always liked Jonathan Sanchez. It's a shame he could never get it all together.

Agreed. I appreciate him for all the good stuff he did in a Giants' uniform. Was hoping for his sake a change of scenery might help him find himself, but doesn't look like that will ever happen.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Agreed. I appreciate him for all the good stuff he did in a Giants' uniform. Was hoping for his sake a change of scenery might help him find himself, but doesn't look like that will ever happen.

Yeah, I was hoping the same for him. Coming back from the bullpen to throw a no hitter and hugging his dad afterwards is something I won't forget.
Share 49ersWebzone