There are 220 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Seen the score as i got home from work. Not Good Not Good.

i missed the game as well, what happened?

We lost it after CrawDawg tied it up at 2 in the 9th. And then i believe our relievers at this time....

lol on the bright side, Brandon Crawford is on pace for 32 HR.

I usually agree with Keith Law's assessments, but back in 2011 when he called Crawford "a poor man's Adam Everett", i took offense. Thats a slap in the face, and im glad Crawford is progressing offensively and quieting the people who said he cant hit major league pitching.

I always forget that he straight skipped AAA and went straight to the bigs. Keeping that in mind, I guess we shouldn't necessarily be surprised that he's improving in his second season in the bigs.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I hate Golds**t more than any D-bag on that roster

Hehe, so do I. I still remember his first game against us. He had been hyped up from his Triple-A numbers, and was hitting pretty well his first week up. He was now coming into SF to face Timmy. This just so happens to be Jewish Heritage night at AT&T Park, so this gets even more interesting. He comes up to bat, everyone laughing, saying "Oh, they only have his Triple-A numbers on the board, he hasn't faced a guy like Timmy! Here comes a strike out..."

Then, Goldschmidt CRUSHES the ball to left field, all the way up to the walking path close to the Coke bottle slide. We are silenced, except the group rocking the "Jewish Heritage" shirts and signs, who are mixed with booing and applause, confused about the predicament Goldschmidt put them in (it was HILARIOUS, even though we did lose that game )
Giants were 0 for 10 with RISP yesterday. That is why they lost. Yuck!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Bochy better quit f**king yoyoing belt from the lineup again....sick of that shiet.
good day for an off day..
Originally posted by Garcia:
Bochy better quit f**king yoyoing belt from the lineup again....sick of that shiet.

Is it his fault Belt cant stay consistent?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Is it his fault Belt cant stay consistent?

It's his strategy to counter Belt's inconsistent at bats by inserting him into games inconsistently. Freakin genius Boch!
Holy s**t! Another home game "south" for the Giants in SD. lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Look out.

Big Time Timmy Jim is back.
Gs

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t! Another home game "south" for the Giants in SD. lol

Awesome.
what a grab by Pagan
Wow, what a catch by Pagan!
Come on Timmy.