There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Casilla is lousy. Get that loser off the mound.
Derp Casilla derp...don't like the way he's been pitching lately.
You really can't blame Casilla. 2 terrible defense plays in a row. Torres would have had that ball if he didn't (for some odd reason) think that Pagan was going for that flyball.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
You really can't blame Casilla. 2 terrible defense plays in a row. Torres would have had that ball if he didn't (for some odd reason) think that Pagan was going for that flyball.

Pass ball is his fault, but yeah brain fart by Torres and then a missed pick by Belt who makes that 9/10 times. What a waste of a comeback.
ruh roh
Still love the mentality of this team. Don't love getting down early everyday though.
Alright Belt...he's comin around!
at least the warriors won
C'mon Torres...step into it!
f**kin Torres. I blame this loss on him.
3 errors and a passed ball...not gonna win. Lets take the series tomorrow. Az is a tough team.
Just an awful 10th inning. Torres has to catch that damn ball!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Panda you fat f**k.

I still cant believe the Pence hit ended the inning. Not sure whether to blame that play on Flannery for sending Sandoval home, or Sandoval for being so fat he couldnt even get home from 2nd on a slow roller to RF. Also, Sandoval at least should have slid in on the outside of the plate. He just ran right up to the catcher.

Between that whole inning, the Torres misplay, and the Belt dropped ball, thats one of the sloppiest finishes ive seen in a while. The Giants gave that one away.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I still cant believe the Pence hit ended the inning. Not sure whether to blame that play on Flannery for sending Sandoval home, or Sandoval for being so fat he couldnt even get home from 2nd on a slow roller to RF. Also, Sandoval at least should have slid in on the outside of the plate. He just ran right up to the catcher.

Between that whole inning, the Torres misplay, and the Belt dropped ball, thats one of the sloppiest finishes ive seen in a while. The Giants gave that one away.

I want to blame Flannery on that especially considering how Panda barely got to 2nd on that ball he hit into the corner...but I won't since he's usually right.

We definitely gave one away, but we're moving in the right direction.

Although I love that we have the ability to come from behind, I'm starting to get tired of always being down early.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com