There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by danimal:
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

so basically you are stating that Matt Cain is beyond question? Wow

you took that too far, I just think it's too soon to be freaking out about anything.

Plus, it's Matt Cain. He's been our most consistent pitcher for the last four years. He'll get it together.

Let's hope so. We said the same for Timmy...
i wish we still had Wheeler
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i wish we still had Wheeler

We all do. Sadly, that ship has sailed.
We started off good, and hit an early rough spot, thats all.

Were coming off winning our 2nd WS in 3 years. I dont get how some people can already be depressed about the Milwaukee series. Just enjoy the patch on the sleeve and worry about the outcome of the 2013 season later this summer. Still over 5 months of baseball left.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by danimal:
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

so basically you are stating that Matt Cain is beyond question? Wow

you took that too far, I just think it's too soon to be freaking out about anything.

Plus, it's Matt Cain. He's been our most consistent pitcher for the last four years. He'll get it together.

Let's hope so. We said the same for Timmy...

Not even close to the same pitcher, can't even begin to make a comparison between the two. Cain is a consistent workhorse, Timmy is not.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
GRRRRRRRRR okay this little bombing f**ker is now interfering with Giants baseball.
MadBum already looking shaky.
1-1, new game. Thought that was gone...come on bum
That dog on the pier was dope.
Pence!!!!
I dont second guess Bochy often but.. how in the heck do you not bunt with Bumgarner with 1st and 2nd and 0 out. Dumb. Then, Belt just goes brain dead on the base paths.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont second guess Bochy often but.. how in the heck do you not bunt with Bumgarner with 1st and 2nd and 0 out. Dumb. Then, Belt just goes brain dead on the base paths.

Agreed, especially when he pulled MadBum before the next inning.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed, especially when he pulled MadBum before the next inning.

Yep. The whole thing made no sense. Very surprised at Boch on that one. Then he leaves him in to run the bases and then pulls him before the next inning. Not Bochys finest managerial moment
Casilla gonna win again
VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com