There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Belt and Posey are killing this team.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Brewers announcers were clamoring that the overthrow should have given the runner home since he had touched second by the time Crawford had thrown the ball. Is this accurate?

I believe that if he had in fact touched second when the ball left Crawford's hand the runner should have been awarded home. It is not where the runner is when the ball leaves the playing field but where he was when the ball was released.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Not worried about Posey at all. He will start hitting. Belt on the other hand......
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Not worried about Posey at all. He will start hitting. Belt on the other hand......

same, i dont care if its early but im convinced belt at least as a giant will never hit consistently in the mlb. sabean needs to find a 1b
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

same, i dont care if its early but im convinced belt at least as a giant will never hit consistently in the mlb. sabean needs to find a 1b

Having a crappy first baseman sucks
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Brewers announcers were clamoring that the overthrow should have given the runner home since he had touched second by the time Crawford had thrown the ball. Is this accurate?

I believe that if he had in fact touched second when the ball left Crawford's hand the runner should have been awarded home. It is not where the runner is when the ball leaves the playing field but where he was when the ball was released.

Then we should have lost a play earlier. He had rounded second before Crawford even got the ball. Doesn't matter either way.
Nice comeback, s**tty loss.
Getting pissed off at us wasting comebacks. Terrible decision by Crawford to throw that ball, but what can you do.

I seriously think I hate the Brewers almost as much as an NL West team. I just cannot stand Braun.

kinda early to judge isn't it? let's wait at least a month or two
Casilla strikes again
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

kinda early to judge isn't it? let's wait at least a month or two

How long have we been saying that? Seems like we have for the past 2 seasons.

I'm not giving up on him, but he flat out needs to start producing. I'm running out of excuses.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Casilla strikes again

Just when I thought he was dominating. Although Crawford didn't help him out much on that throw to 1st.

Overall Casilla has been pitching well, though.

I just hope that we can get a lead tomorrow morning. We've been playing from behind for the majority of this road trip.

On the bright side, the Dodgers just got swept at home by the Pads
[ Edited by Leathaface on Apr 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM ]
Casilla strikes again

Why did Bochy leave him in there for 2 innings tho
Originally posted by artiga1:
Casilla strikes again

Why did Bochy leave him in there for 2 innings tho

I got mad when he kept him in against the lefty. That was a perfect situation to put in Lopez. Was Lopez not available? I dunno.
Blanco with a nice drag bunt for a hit.

Games on. Go Gs!
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com