LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Bean someone. These s**theads have been celebrating since yesterday like it's a playoff series.

I remember Ryan Braun was doing the same s**t last year. I don't watch Brewers games unless they play the Giants, so I don't know if they are always animated like this; however, this has been how the Brewers have reacted towards the Giants these last few years whenever they do something good against us.
Craw stays hot and Pagan delivers! On the board
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Bean someone. These s**theads have been celebrating since yesterday like it's a playoff series.

I remember Ryan Braun was doing the same s**t last year. I don't watch Brewers games unless they play the Giants, so I don't know if they are always animated like this; however, this has been how the Brewers have reacted towards the Giants these last few years whenever they do something good against us.

Yea remember when Fielder hit a walk off 2 years back...they had a homeplate celebration like I've never seen. Oh well...2 in 3 years b***hes.
ok posey...come thru!
wow buster posey is terrible so far.
Dammit Buster.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow. Posey is not on his game right now at the plate.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Yea remember when Fielder hit a walk off 2 years back...they had a homeplate celebration like I've never seen. Oh well...2 in 3 years b***hes.

Definitely remember that. A little over the top with the celebration.

We then had our revenge by beaning Fielder with....... Barry Zito.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cmon Under Pants!
Wtf Posey.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
BOOM UNDER PANTS! GAME TIED
PENCE!
Thank goodness we got Pence and Pablo
PENCE!
And.........Belt.
Share 49ersWebzone