LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

I feel like since last season he looks more jerky when he pitches. Not as fluid. I dunno. Could just be me
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Great fukin' win tonight!

This! It was fun seeing the offense pick up the slack for Lincecum who apparently can't find the strike zone anymore
hell of a game by Pagan as well
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I'm willing to give Timmy a few more starts base on the fact that we don't have anyone else and he had a short spring.

Dude has zero control

No excuses walking the pitcher. But Scutaro's error made that second inning a lot worse than it should've been.

agree and disagree. First, it was a poor decision on Scutaro's part, but the error should have been on Crawford. Second, when you have a pitcher struggling with control and confidence (he was pitching decent to this point), you crush his confidence when you commit errors. He fell apart after the error. It is on Timmy, but we didnt help him out at that point. He is worrying about getting guys out and stopping baserunners, and we are giving free baserunners.

Pagan is the man, Craw! Good win last night.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
hell of a game by Pagan as well

• Garce
  • Veteran
B Craw gonna Craw
Originally posted by Garcia:
B Craw gonna Craw

that was the play of the game, power from the 8 hole
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
B Craw gonna Craw

that was the play of the game, power from the 8 hole

awesome.
didnt get to watch the game. followed on twitter. good to get a win with posey out of the lineup. Hopefully the other Brandon comes around and it's nice to see Scutaro getting involved.

and the doyers lost! todays game (yes! day baseball) is for 1st place
So what are the options at 1B if Belt continues to fail? Excluding moving Posey there of course.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So what are the options at 1B if Belt continues to fail? Excluding moving Posey there of course.

I'm really not worried about Belt at all.

He got sick, its gonna take a week or so to get back to full strength.

Dude hit .400 in spring and led the mlb with 8 jacks...

when does Pill come back?
  • Garce
  • Veteran

when does Pill come back?

I just checked the box score on mlb.com, it said pill, abreu and quiroz were on our bench????
great game to attend last night. fans were electric. missed out on the snow globe, doe but it was all forgotten when i finally tried that Ghirardelli sundae

8 games out of 162. Relax! The kid got sick and it hurt his start of the season. He will be OK and there are no better options anyway.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

8 games out of 162. Relax! The kid got sick and it hurt his start of the season. He will be OK and there are no better options anyway.

seriously. Belt lost 10-12 pounds when he got sick. let him get healthy and wait until he reaches at least 100 ABs before you all crucify him, like most of you did last yr.
Share 49ersWebzone