LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Gee whiz Belt that was almost a dp
Belt sucks.
Haha Blanco
Man

the ump behind the plate was Horrible
Romo is the opposite of Lincecum.....he has command and fun to watch.
Romo is an absolute monster. So different compared to watching Wilson and all of the "torture" before he'd decide to shut the game down.
Lincy needs to concentrate on becoming one of the leagues best relievers. Giants don't make a livin bailing sp's outta 5 run second innings
Originally posted by danimal:
Lincy needs to concentrate on becoming one of the leagues best relievers. Giants don't make a livin bailing sp's outta 5 run second innings

They'll give him 32 because they don't have anyone else.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great fukin' win tonight!

I'm willing to give Timmy a few more starts base on the fact that we don't have anyone else and he had a short spring.

Dude has zero control
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I'm willing to give Timmy a few more starts base on the fact that we don't have anyone else and he had a short spring.

Dude has zero control

As a starter he hasnt changed. Dude was lucky the team came alive.
Anyone we can bring up as a starter? Timmy could be a perfect middle reliever but if he gets similar game like this one it should be best to put him in the pen just like in the playoffs.
http://youtu.be/ae34qjaGOao

I miss this Timmy so much. So damn dirty. And wasn't even throwing 96-97
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Dude has zero control

No excuses walking the pitcher. But Scutaro's error made that second inning a lot worse than it should've been.
Share 49ersWebzone