There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
cmon jrg, that hat is photoshopped on lol

won't matter when the cardinals sweep you guys

enjoy shelby miller..one of the best prospects in all of baseball





can't wait..but for real tho..love playing you guys..giants/cardinals are both class of the NL
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
I'm telling you the dodgers are gonna be the NY Mets of the West Coast

....................................... wut?

A big market team that spends a ton of money, but always ends up missing the playoffs.

You could power a small country with the amount of money the Mets have flushed down the toilet over the last 15 years.
Originally posted by Niners99:
A big market team that spends a ton of money, but always ends up missing the playoffs.

You could power a small country with the amount of money the Mets have flushed down the toilet over the last 15 years.

i HAVE to admit that the thought of the dodgers having unlimited payroll scares the crap out of me. I hope teams are smart enough to lock up their stars two years before their FA...
I don't mind the doyers having a huge payroll. I'm sure they will catch lightning in a bottle and have some good teams, but overall im not concerned. The main advantage is that now other fan bases (besides ours) have a quantifiable reason to hate the doyers as well (evil empire II).
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
I'm telling you the dodgers are gonna be the NY Mets of the West Coast

....................................... wut?

A big market team that spends a ton of money, but always ends up missing the playoffs.

You could power a small country with the amount of money the Mets have flushed down the toilet over the last 15 years.

No thanks to Bernie Madoff.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I don't mind the doyers having a huge payroll. I'm sure they will catch lightning in a bottle and have some good teams, but overall im not concerned. The main advantage is that now other fan bases (besides ours) have a quantifiable reason to hate the doyers as well (evil empire II).

They're starting staff is weak.

Greinke will probably be decent tonight but not great. I'm guessing he'll give up at least 3 runs.
Does anyone know what time they're going to raise the flag?
I think Wilson is going to raise the flag.
Originally posted by YungBird:
I think Wilson is going to raise the flag.

As angry as he is, that would be a surprise.
Hopefully mlb network shows the Giants game up in Oregon and not the stupid Rockies Padres game
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Hopefully mlb network shows the Giants game up in Oregon and not the stupid Rockies Padres game

it should be on espn, or is that tomorrow?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Belt back.

Theriot is going to raise the flag... my guess.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
ALL HAIL TO THE LORD ZITO

[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Hopefully mlb network shows the Giants game up in Oregon and not the stupid Rockies Padres game

it should be on espn, or is that tomorrow?

Just double-checked. Not on ESPN today or tomorrow ( ) and on MLB network only today.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com