There are 125 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

wow. ryu getting bailed out.... lucky f**k.

only a matter of time till we break thru.

wouldnt it be something if Bumgarner jacks one out like Kershaw did yesterday?
Horrible luck so far geez
well, look on the bright side....more of the same just means we'll win the WS again.
Originally posted by boast:
well, look on the bright side....more of the same just means we'll win the WS again.

Torture part 3.
f**king double plays smh
Thank you, Pence!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,762
lol wow I thought that was gone. Our luck is changing.
i have a man crush on joaquin arias
Originally posted by Garcia:
i have a man crush on joaquin arias

You mean Kobe ?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
i have a man crush on joaquin arias

You mean Kobe ?

kobe is a rapist.

Joaquin Arias is a late bloomer, future starting 2B after scutaro leaves. MARK MY WORDS
Originally posted by Garcia:
i have a man crush on joaquin arias

i said that last season. FRICKER'D!
Originally posted by Garcia:
wow. ryu getting bailed out.... lucky f**k.

only a matter of time till we break thru.

wouldnt it be something if Bumgarner jacks one out like Kershaw did yesterday?

Bumgarner can swing the lumber....



Originally posted by Garcia:
kobe is a rapist.

Joaquin Arias is a late bloomer, future starting 2B after scutaro leaves. MARK MY WORDS

You don't believe in Joe Panik?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Bumgarner can swing the lumber....




You don't believe in Joe Panik?

nothing to do with joe panik.

has everything to do with Joaquin Arias being a clutch motherf**ker, with speed, defense and decent bat
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
i have a man crush on joaquin arias

You mean Kobe ?

kobe is a rapist.

Joaquin Arias is a late bloomer, future starting 2B after scutaro leaves. MARK MY WORDS

No cano is after we out bid the yanks
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,762
well s**t i guess i better flip over for that perfect game.
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com