There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Kershaw raped us.

As usual. He owns the Giants more than any other pitcher owns a team.

In 127.0 ip (the most against any team), he has a career 1.28 era against SF with 3 shutouts, 134 K's, and a 0.85 whip.

The only way we ever beat him is a mistake pitch solo HR and a shutout from our pitching.

Agreed. Bullpen flatout screwed the pooch. Casilla is already in bad form.
San Francisco at LA Dodgers10:10 EST PMMLB Network

Bumgarner vs Ryu

Lets get a W tonight!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
San Francisco at LA Dodgers10:10 EST PMMLB Network

Bumgarner vs Ryu

Lets get a W tonight!

this!
would not be surprised if teh lord gets our first W again
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Kershaw raped us.

As usual. He owns the Giants more than any other pitcher owns a team.

In 127.0 ip (the most against any team), he has a career 1.28 era against SF with 3 shutouts, 134 K's, and a 0.85 whip.

The only way we ever beat him is a mistake pitch solo HR and a shutout from our pitching.

Agreed. Bullpen flatout screwed the pooch. Casilla is already in bad form.

Yes he is. Wild pitch that scores a run then a walk. That's when I turned the channel.

Smh.
dodgers gon' learn today... madbum is our ace this year
My only concern from the game yesterday was with Belt. I know it wasn't a great match-up for Belt vs. Kershaw and we shouldn't be surprised to see he come up short against such a tough pitcher, but I am really hoping he can carry over the success and confidence he built during ST and I fear that a few rough games to start the season may put him in a tough mindset again.

Hope to see him put some good ABs together tonight.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Damn i get off work to see this?!?! I F*cking hate that Kershaw kid. He totally dominates us.


We all have a double reason to hate him: Kershaw was born an bred in Dallas and yes he's a couture fan...also, he's a boyhood friend of Matthew Stafford....f**k dem dooots!!!
turned the stream off as soon as kershaw hit that homer.. that sh*t pissed me off
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
dodgers gon' learn today... madbum is our ace this year

Hopefully the Giants' typical inability to hit asian pitchers doesnt hold true tonight.

The Giants believe in an aggressive hitting approach as an organizational philosophy. Generally asian pitchers have a very slow, methodical delivery, which frustrates aggressive hitters. Ive never seen Ryu, but since this is the Giants first look as well, im hoping theyll stay patient.
It was funny seeing the Dodgers celebrate/talk after they won yesterday. They really were acting as if they had just won the NL West.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It was funny seeing the Dodgers celebrate/talk after they won yesterday. They really were acting as if they had just won the NL West.

Not everyone can win the WS. They may not get many chances to celebrate his year, so let them have their fun.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I want winners!!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It was funny seeing the Dodgers celebrate/talk after they won yesterday. They really were acting as if they had just won the NL West.

Not everyone can win the WS. They may not get many chances to celebrate his year, so let them have their fun.

This, they can suck a bag of dicks.
Wow, San Jose Giants 2013 pitching staff...

SP
Kyle Crick, RHP
Adalberto Mejia, LHP
Clayton Blackburn, RHP
Edwin Escobar, LHP
Ty Blach, RHP

RP
Josh Osich, LHP
Chris Marlowe, RHP
Bryce Bandilla, LHP

Most of the top arms in the system are right here in San Jo this year.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com
...