LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Yo Affeldt, blue ain't giving you that outside corner, stop trying. Terrible relief today
Kontos' ERA is 27.00
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hate opening day at this s**tty park.

MLB doesn't know how to do opening day. We should have kicked off the WS yesterday at our home against Dodgers! What is this b******t?!? Anyway...f**k the doyers
Hats off to Kershaw for single-handedly beating us
wtf
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM ]
I knew Kuntos was a spring flash in the pan. I knew he'd fold once the real stuff started. Whole team just went flat when he allowed that HR to Kershaw.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I knew Kuntos was a spring flash in the pan. I knew he'd fold once the real stuff started. Whole team just went flat when he allowed that HR to Kershaw.

Team only had 3 hits before that. They were flat from the start.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Team only had 3 hits before that. They were flat from the start.

Our Spring Superstar, Brandon Belt, was nowhere to be found today. Let's make up for it and win the series though!
If there's a bright side to this loss, it's this: The Dodger Pukes just b***h-slapped the Giants back to reality by gently reminding them that 2012 was SO last year. I'm glad it happened now rather than later.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
there goes our chance at going 162-0, we are gonna end up 0-162
APRIL FOOLS
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hate opening day at this s**tty park.

MLB doesn't know how to do opening day. We should have kicked off the WS yesterday at our home against Dodgers! What is this b******t?!? Anyway...f**k the doyers

i agree. MLB should do it like the NFL. we should have been playing the Dodgers last night at AT&T. we opened on the road last year in AZ.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
there goes our chance at going 162-0, we are gonna end up 0-162

we suck again
;
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone