• jrg
  • Veteran
Congrats dudes
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Rubber but me a posey jersey

Sounds kinky.
Get to go to my first game at AT&T park tonight. Even though its not regular season I'm still pumped! Plus Posey's extension is awesome!
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Get to go to my first game at AT&T park tonight. Even though its not regular season I'm still pumped! Plus Posey's extension is awesome!

have fun youngin'...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Holy crap, I'm watching the replay of last nights game and Josh Reddick looks like Tom Hanks in the movie Castaway lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Congrats dudes

Giants >> Cards all day James
That's f**king awesome. Congrats Buster. Well done Giants FO. Way to not f**k around.
Bottom of the lineup coming through!
I'm f**kin ecstatic we locked up Posey great job by the FO.
Noonan looks decent as a backup IF. He raked that triple.

RT @joestiglich: Sandoval felt discomfort in his elbow, so he was pulled after 2 at-bats. Bochy says they'll re-evaluate tomorrow.

Ugh
Whelp, Peguero back to Fresno. Noonan's here probably until Tony Abreu and or Pill come off the DL.
Posey is going to be a Giant until 2022.

This is why the Giants are a better franchise than the A's. This is why they dominate bay area baseball popularity.

They have always prioritized keeping their stars/fan favorites. I bought a Posey authentic in the summer of 2010, and then a home authentic last year because I knew hed get locked up longterm. The core of Posey/Cain/Bumgarner is going to be around for a LONG time.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Mar 30, 2013 at 2:22 AM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
Rubber but me a posey jersey

My doot! You can wear that for the next nine years, everyday!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Posey is going to be a Giant until 2022.

This is why the Giants are a better franchise than the A's. This is why they dominate bay area baseball popularity.

They have always prioritized keeping their stars/fan favorites. I bought a Posey authentic in the summer of 2010, and then a home authentic last year because I knew hed get locked up longterm. The core of Posey/Cain/Bumgarner is going to be around for a LONG time.

So do you think Posey will eventually move to 1B permanently later in his career? Most of media baseball analysts seem to think so, even if that means that will create a conflict if Brandon Belt finally wakes up.
Share 49ersWebzone