LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Giant for LIFE!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 2m Posey gets nine years, $167 million, starting in 2013.

f**k yes

Goodbye Zito and Timmy.

Depends really on how much they both want next year and how much our pitching prospects progress. Plus we need a RF next year if Hunter doesn't stay here.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Rubber but me a posey jersey
CHA CHING..
YES! Buster is the man
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs 2m The Giants have agree to terms on a nine year contract with Buster Posey. (8 year extension).

Originally posted by TheStick45:
On a side note, 9 for $167M looks like a steal compared to what Verlander is getting extended for. You have an everyday player, a catcher, who is the reigning MVP making an average of $18.5M a year or you have a Cy Young pitcher who pitches every 5 games making $25.3M a year? I'll take Posey thank you.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Giant for LIFE!

This!
Affeldt: "Matt and Buster each have a daughter. I have three boys. They'll have a lot to choose from. I'm not paying for the wedding."

Lmao
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
Affeldt: "Matt and Buster each have a daughter. I have three boys. They'll have a lot to choose from. I'm not paying for the wedding."

Lmao

Lol

20 million a year, lol

Lmao

lmao

Lmao

hahaha
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Lmao

hahaha

A kid with Buster's bat and Affeldt's arm?

Lmao

Lolz
Share 49ersWebzone