There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,850
Originally posted by vrabbit:
so, talk to you in 15 years?

yes.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm gonna go on record and say Peguero has a better overall career than Gary Brown.

At this point I doubt either will be stars. However, I would still bet on Brown over Peguero.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm gonna go on record and say Peguero has a better overall career than Gary Brown.

At this point I doubt either will be stars. However, I would still bet on Brown over Peguero.

This and that. Gustavo Cabrera though!

Belt still killing it, watched him miss his 5th home run last night by about three feet (would have been oppo also). He looks locked in, hopefully he can carry this confidence over to the regular season.
not sure if OTB or not but

@CSNBaggs: When discussing Posey extension, remember this: #SFGiants are done paying Bonds deferred $, and debt service on ballpark ends in 2017.


pay the man!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Garcia:
just watched Posey go upper deck in game 5 v Latos.




lol I love how he doesn't even look. He can tell by Posey's face and his catcher's reaction that he just f**ked up big time.

Well that and probably knowing the moment he released the throw he was doomed.

Don't pitch to Posey is the moral. Only thing sweeter was Sandoval owning Vercrapper in the world series.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm gonna go on record and say Peguero has a better overall career than Gary Brown.

At this point I doubt either will be stars. However, I would still bet on Brown over Peguero.

This and that. Gustavo Cabrera though!

Belt still killing it, watched him miss his 5th home run last night by about three feet (would have been oppo also). He looks locked in, hopefully he can carry this confidence over to the regular season.

I'll see your Gustavo Cabrera and raise you a Mac Williamson! Again, not a star by any means, but could easily have a Michael Cuddyer-type of career.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,850
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'll see your Gustavo Cabrera and raise you a Mac Williamson! Again, not a star by any means, but could easily have a Michael Cuddyer-type of career.

like this doot
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm gonna go on record and say Peguero has a better overall career than Gary Brown.

At this point I doubt either will be stars. However, I would still bet on Brown over Peguero.

This and that. Gustavo Cabrera though!

Belt still killing it, watched him miss his 5th home run last night by about three feet (would have been oppo also). He looks locked in, hopefully he can carry this confidence over to the regular season.

I'll see your Gustavo Cabrera and raise you a Mac Williamson! Again, not a star by any means, but could easily have a Michael Cuddyer-type of career.

Mac is a decent prospect but Cabrera has the tools and promise to be pretty special (only 16). All position prospects not named Buster Posey are a crapshoot anyway
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,850
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Mac is a decent prospect but Cabrera has the tools and promise to be pretty special (only 16). All position prospects not named Buster Posey are a crapshoot anyway

mac could be pretty good, plus power, big, decent speed for his size, decent arm....
I will say that by the end of the first month of the seaon, Peguero will be in the starting lineup as our LF. BOLD!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,850
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I will say that by the end of the first month of the seaon, Peguero will be in the starting lineup as our LF. BOLD!

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I will say that by the end of the first month of the seaon, Peguero will be in the starting lineup as our LF. BOLD!

Batting 8th
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I will say that by the end of the first month of the seaon, Peguero will be in the starting lineup as our LF. BOLD!

Batting 8th

lol maybe, hahaha him or Crawford.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Garcia:
just watched Posey go upper deck in game 5 v Latos.




lol I love how he doesn't even look. He can tell by Posey's face and his catcher's reaction that he just f**ked up big time.

Well that and probably knowing the moment he released the throw he was doomed.

Don't pitch to Posey is the moral. Only thing sweeter was Sandoval owning Vercrapper in the world series.

And the ASG.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com