There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Did Greinke go down with elbow/vaginal tenderness? Or was it some other dodger d bag?

I hate the dodgers.

Bad case of pussitous. He's cleared to start throwing again, but I find this hilarious:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-zack-greinke-says-he-doesnt-know-whats-wrong-with-his-elbow-20130312,0,2582964.story
I am watching the giants Rangers on MLB. Pence just went yard with Posey on base.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I am watching the giants Rangers on MLB. Pence just went yard with Posey on base.

I can see I'm gonna get bored with all these upcoming championships.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Did Greinke go down with elbow/vaginal tenderness? Or was it some other dodger d bag?

I hate the dodgers.

Bad case of pussitous. He's cleared to start throwing again, but I find this hilarious:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-zack-greinke-says-he-doesnt-know-whats-wrong-with-his-elbow-20130312,0,2582964.story

I see him as a player who would have no problem riding the disabled list after signing that huge contract.
Posey threw out 2 runners trying to steal and Panda just made a nice play at third.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Posey threw out 2 runners trying to steal and Panda just made a nice play at third.

Torres went yard. 5-1 Gs
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Torres went yard. 5-1 Gs

yakked
Shoot I didn't know this game was on tv.

I can see I'm gonna get bored with all these upcoming championships.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Pill had knee surgery this morning btw, should be back in three weeks. Rumors of him being traded.....which I find strange.

You cant trade an injured player.

There were rumors previously, and yeah you can: Carl Crawford for example.

"Injured players may not be traded without permission of the Commissioner nor may they be optioned to the minors, though they may be assigned to a minor league club for rehabilitation for a limited amount of time (30 days for pitchers, 20 for non-pitchers)."

So like I said, you can.

lol i believe you mean to say "yeah, but still..."

Commish granting permission is a special case scenario. As a general rule, you cant trade injured players. Thats why trades fall through when someone fails a physical.
Pill had knee surgery this morning btw, should be back in three weeks. Rumors of him being traded.....which I find strange.

"Injured players may not be traded without permission of the Commissioner nor may they be optioned to the minors, though they may be assigned to a minor league club for rehabilitation for a limited amount of time (30 days for pitchers, 20 for non-pitchers)."

So like I said, you can.

Commish granting permission is a special case scenario. As a general rule, you cant trade injured players. Thats why trades fall through when someone fails a physical.

Dude, he just proved it was and can be done after you said it can't be done. Jeez

So like I said, you can.

Come on dude, Crawford got traded to the Dodgers and he was recovering from TJ surgery, don't tell me it can't be done.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]

I hate the dodgers.

must've done that taking out his tampon
didnt we trade for beltran when he was injured and our doctors gave him the stamp of approvale
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com