There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Pill had knee surgery this morning btw, should be back in three weeks. Rumors of him being traded.....which I find strange.

You cant trade an injured player.

But I can punch a dog in the face

Pill had knee surgery this morning btw, should be back in three weeks. Rumors of him being traded.....which I find strange.

There were rumors previously, and yeah you can: Carl Crawford for example.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Go Giants.

"Injured players may not be traded without permission of the Commissioner nor may they be optioned to the minors, though they may be assigned to a minor league club for rehabilitation for a limited amount of time (30 days for pitchers, 20 for non-pitchers)."

"Injured players may not be traded without permission of the Commissioner nor may they be optioned to the minors, though they may be assigned to a minor league club for rehabilitation for a limited amount of time (30 days for pitchers, 20 for non-pitchers)."

So like I said, you can.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 15, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
Hembree, Noonan, Bond and Brown optioned to the minors among the notables today.
Hembree, Noonan, Bond and Brown optioned to the minors among the notables today.

Dang, but figured that would happen.
@CSNBaggs: I am not making this up: Kensuke Tanaka just hit a screen 5 feet away from him while making a throw to first base.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

So like I said, you can.

lulz
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@CSNBaggs: I am not making this up: Kensuke Tanaka just hit a screen 5 feet away from him while making a throw to first base.

Feel bad for the kid, but he's looked as bad defensively as anyone I've ever seen.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Feel bad for the kid, but he's looked as bad defensively as anyone I've ever seen.

man ....

• Garcia
  • Veteran

PEGUERO !!!!!!!!!!!

Starting LF
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

PEGUERO !!!!!!!!!!!

Starting LF

He's definitely going to be in the mix. Pretty sure Boch will go with the hot hand out there, and if no one is hot we're going to see Belt out there a bit also depending on who's hitting well between Pill and Hector.
Did Greinke go down with elbow/vaginal tenderness? Or was it some other dodger d bag?

I hate the dodgers.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com