There are 150 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I was really hoping that the 9ers would match the Giants with a championship this year. As much as I love the Giants and as many games of theirs I see every year I would trade their two trophies for a 9ers trophy.

Seriously? Hard to believe you love the Giants THAT much if you would trade BOTH of their WS titles for one SB trophy. I can only figure that you must be really young and never enjoyed the many SB wins. I wouldn't trade even one of the Giants WS wins for a Niner SB. I went through too many years of suffering with the Giants to ever do that.

I do love the Giants but the 49ers are more special to me. You are right I have never seen the 49ers win a superbowl. As far as I am concerned we never won a superbowl. It was beautiful to see the Giants win twice in three years but I was 1 when the 49ers won their last superbowl. Let's all be honest the superbowl is just a tad bit bigger than the world series. After all the series is just that a series. There is a tomorrow if you lose the first game. The superbowl is all or nothing.

I probably wasn't sincere saying I would trade both trophies. f**k though I have waited my whole life for the 49ers to win a superbowl I am getting desperate.
I was really hoping that the 9ers would match the Giants with a championship this year. As much as I love the Giants and as many games of theirs I see every year I would trade their two trophies for a 9ers trophy.

Seriously? Hard to believe you love the Giants THAT much if you would trade BOTH of their WS titles for one SB trophy. I can only figure that you must be really young and never enjoyed the many SB wins. I wouldn't trade even one of the Giants WS wins for a Niner SB. I went through too many years of suffering with the Giants to ever do that.

I do love the Giants but the 49ers are more special to me. You are right I have never seen the 49ers win a superbowl. As far as I am concerned we never won a superbowl. It was beautiful to see the Giants win twice in three years but I was 1 when the 49ers won their last superbowl. Let's all be honest the superbowl is just a tad bit bigger than the world series. After all the series is just that a series. There is a tomorrow if you lose the first game. The superbowl is all or nothing.

I probably wasn't sincere saying I would trade both trophies. f**k though I have waited my whole life for the 49ers to win a superbowl I am getting desperate.

Going through the 89' and 02' WS runs werent fun. You'll be fine.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Mar 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM ]

Desperate? Your like 18 niners will get a few in your lifetime
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Buster Posey story on the front of

http://espn.go.com/mlb/

West Coast Jeter
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by jrg:
Buster Posey story on the front of

http://espn.go.com/mlb/

West Coast Jeter

Who would have thought that Buster was going to return to form (and then some) so quickly after the injury. Simply amazing.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Mar 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM ]
Buster's MLB the Show commercial was pretty good..may be OTB but I just saw it
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Going through the 89' and 02' WS runs werent fun. You'll be fine.

That 02 series was painful.... we f**king had it. 2010 was like a gift from god.
Originally posted by 49erha:

Desperate? Your like 18 niners will get a few in your lifetime

I know man I just got so much of my heart vested in this team. I didn't get to see the legendary Montana get his superbowl MVPs though I am proud of that history. I watched for 10 years as we missed the playoffs and espn was all about Peyton and Brett. I know you watched through the same b******t but I yearn to see our 49ers as champions again. Not to negate the Giants but I am drooling for a 49ers trophy.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Buster's MLB the Show commercial was pretty good..may be OTB but I just saw it

caught the last half of it the other day lolol.. pretty funny
lmao

Welcome to 5 days go

my bad lol
"Buster Posey....World Series loser".

• jrg
  • Veteran
From MLB Memes

It's hard to label a World Series Champion as overrated, what would that make the Dodgers?

Just a bunch of overpaid FA's that haven't done s**t?
So how did the Dodgers post season go? Oh.... that's right.
Share 49ersWebzone