There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
has anyone ever gone to spring training? thinking about catching that game against the a's in march

I have a co-worker that goes for a stretch every year. He has a sister right there though so it's easy for him to take vacay and chill there. He loves it.
Wow, Brandon Belt posted the Dodgers need to stop being the Yankees. Buying a chemistry usually does not work at times.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
has anyone ever gone to spring training? thinking about catching that game against the a's in march

I have a co-worker that goes for a stretch every year. He has a sister right there though so it's easy for him to take vacay and chill there. He loves it.

I've been meaning to go. We have family in AZ, but it's just hard to get out there with work travel during this time.
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: Bourn with #Indians: Four years, $48M with $12M vesting option for fifth year if he reaches 550 plate appearances.

Great deal for them if true.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Quote:
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: Bourn with #Indians: Four years, $48M with $12M vesting option for fifth year if he reaches 550 plate appearances.

Definately wouldve rather had Bourn at 4/48 than Pagan at 4/40.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Quote:

Definately wouldve rather had Bourn at 4/48 than Pagan at 4/40.

No question about that. Much better defender with more speed.
Lulz had we got Bourne instead of pagan we still would have b***hed about it
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This. Also would've cost us our first round draft choice.
April 6th game with the MVP posey bobblehead would be awesome. Someone go for me and send me the bobblehead. Thanks- rubs

exactly.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

exactly.

LOL True. I am not that crazy about Bourn either. Terrible 2nd half. I just think he is better than Pagan and certainly the better defensive player.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
April 6th game with the MVP posey bobblehead would be awesome. Someone go for me and send me the bobblehead. Thanks- rubs
When do tickets go on sale goddammit
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
When do tickets go on sale goddammit

I DONT KNOW TEEOHH! YOU AINT GOING YOU MOVED AWAY MAN!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
They're on sale now thanks for telling me Rubber
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
this will be cool. i get to go see the Gigantes at Dodger Stadium and Petco Park now.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com