There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!

lulz

you 'member that game? series?

lol Rubber is re-reading the entire thread to make sure it's all properly moderated.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Rubber is re-reading the entire thread to make sure it's all properly moderated.

Hahaa, no, planning the 2013 season edit
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

We started like shat, but finished REAL strong.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

We started like shat, but finished REAL strong.

Miguel Cabrera is still waiting for the slider.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Crawfish and belt will have big years and pence, we still need a LF, and Timmy in contract year so he will be dominant again

If Lincecum could just pitch better due to contract year motivation, he wouldve done so long before he went in the toilet. These last couple years of shakiness have cost him ALOT of money.

I think he hovers around 3.90-4.30 this season.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
If Lincecum could just pitch better due to contract year motivation, he wouldve done so long before he went in the toilet. These last couple years of shakiness have cost him ALOT of money.

I think he hovers around 3.90-4.30 this season.

I say if he gets off to a hot start to trade his ass for kings ransom... get some blue chippers in the process
The Return of the Kid - 2013 Timmy is going to come back strong.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

just in time we trade him mid season

Just my opinion, but I think Lincecum was out of shape last year. For him, that doesn't mean getting fat it means getting smaller. Unless he's worked out this offseason to build some muscle mass and strength in his core and legs I don't see anything being different from last year. And, if he hasn't done it yet it's too late.
Originally posted by dcsham:

Just my opinion, but I think Lincecum was out of shape last year. For him, that doesn't mean getting fat it means getting smaller. Unless he's worked out this offseason to build some muscle mass and strength in his core and legs I don't see anything being different from last year. And, if he hasn't done it yet it's too late.

Maybe, but he was also never sent to the pen. He had his worst year to boot. That tends to spark a fire in the ass, especially when a new contract/team could be looming. He cut his hair too...I would tend to think he is changing more than just his hair.
If ever a player should be motivated to have a great season its Timmy. If he has a very good year he will still demand big bucks in free agency. If he has another stinker like last year his value will decline about 15 million per year. Players can have 1 bad year but 2 in a row with a declining fastball would be a HUGE red flag for any team. He really is one of the more interesting stories of 2013.
Baseball season is upon us!!!!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When do reg season tickets go on sale
has anyone ever gone to spring training? thinking about catching that game against the a's in march
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com