There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Kevin Bass in LF and Belt at 1st DUH.

You aren't even close, it's McCovey in LF and Cepeda at 1B.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
You aren't even close, it's McCovey in LF and Cepeda at 1B.

Christy Mathewson on the mound
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!

im surprised you remembered all those names....

i know i probably couldnt

GO Gs
Have a feeling that Timmy will be back to ace form this year maybe not dominate but will have a era in the 3-3.5. IMO offense will struggle again can't expect scuturo to do the same as last year. Same for pagan. Blanco/Torres won't work need to get a real LF.

But I'm optimistic about belt I think he will have a good year and show some power. Panda will hit 30+ hrs if he stays heathy. Poesy will be there in the MVP race. And the pitching will be back to dominate.

It will be another fun I think though that it goes all the way to the last game of the season for the division
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Have a feeling that Timmy will be back to ace form this year maybe not dominate but will have a era in the 3-3.5. IMO offense will struggle again can't expect scuturo to do the same as last year. Same for pagan. Blanco/Torres won't work need to get a real LF.

But I'm optimistic about belt I think he will have a good year and show some power. Panda will hit 30+ hrs if he stays heathy. Poesy will be there in the MVP race. And the pitching will be back to dominate.

It will be another fun I think though that it goes all the way to the last game of the season for the division

dont forget Pence
Originally posted by 49erha:

I think you're dead on. I feel the same way too. Im still hoping that they would acquire a real LF. Maybe Roger Kieschnick can contribute this year.

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

I think out of all those people you forgot me therefore it's your worst post ever.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Go G's Baby!!!!

I think out of all those people you forgot me therefore it's your worst post ever.

I think he got the order right myself.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Go G's Baby!!!!

f**k no he was way off.

John, Boast, Kid, AXE, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

John, Boast, Kid, AXE, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

Too late damage done.

Go G's.

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

Too late damage done.

Go G's.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Go G's Baby!!!!

I was just happy to be in there somewhere.
Crawfish and belt will have big years and pence, we still need a LF, and Timmy in contract year so he will be dominant again
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com