There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think Wilson is close to ready and kind of think he may not even play this year. Just a hunch.

I'm inclined to agree, but I think at some point in time he will sign a minor league deal. It wouldn't shock me if it was the with the Giants. One thing I will say is that his closing days are over, but who knows? He may find a niche in somebody's bullpen.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good article below that. Thanks

The Riot has just about written himself off with playing with the Giants. Competition at SS and 2nd is such that he really is not needed any more.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]
Awful #Giants FanFest development:Cyclist dies after being hit on King St. as fans waiting to enter ballpark watched: http://t.co/pBv6ST5h

f**k
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
f**king terrible.

imagine all the kids scarred for life.

feel sorry
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base? We tried Beltran then we tried Cabrerra, I wonder if the Giants will try another FA type or stick with this roster?
[ Edited by fister30 on Feb 9, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base?

sigh....

1B Brandon Belt (duh)
LF Platoon between Gregor Blanco, Andres Torres (and hopefully Francisco Peguero)
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base? We tried Beltran then we tried Cabrerra, I wonder if the Giants will try another FA type or stick with this roster?

You dont follow the Giants much? Blanco and Torres will platoon in LF and Belt is obviously the Giants first baseman.
LOL
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When are single game tickets on sale
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

You dont follow the Giants much? Blanco and Torres will platoon in LF and Belt is obviously the Giants first baseman.

Which doesn't really make sense, btw. If you're going to base your team on pitching and defense, you should have Blanco/Torres in RF (guys who can cover a lot of ground) and put Pence in LF where he can do less damage.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Which doesn't really make sense, btw. If you're going to base your team on pitching and defense, you should have Blanco/Torres in RF (guys who can cover a lot of ground) and put Pence in LF where he can do less damage.

Pence can cover ground.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

Bonds and Jt Snow obviously
Kevin Bass in LF and Belt at 1st DUH.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com