There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

I too think Teh Lord will rise and have a good season. He's got to feel totally comfortable now after really contributing to us winning the WS. I really think he will do well this season.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
teh lord zito will rise again

and

retain his ace status this season

That would be crazy if he just goes off for a Cy Young.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
and DC, the farm system sucks. You cannot continue to win if your talent level is not there, or if you have nothing to use in potential trades. It really isnt that hard to understand.

THIS. DC. We all love the fact that our Giants have won 2 of the last 3 years. Guess what? We want that to continue and the way to do that is to draft and develop young talent. The Giants are one of the worst teams around when it comes to developing young hitters. If that doesnt change then it will be very tough to remain on top.
ATTENTION:

Very shortly I will be updating this thread from 2012 to 2013 Defending Champions. I would like for you guys to PM me some cool pics from last season, or those awesome gifs or funny gifs from last season.

Thanks
Rubs

ATTENTION:

Very shortly I will be updating this thread from 2012 to 2013 Defending Champions. I would like for you guys to PM me some cool pics from last season, or those awesome gifs or funny gifs from last season.

Thanks
Rubs

Just put the enlarged pics of the Rings in it.
Originally posted by Muggins:
ATTENTION:

Thanks

Rubs

Just put the enlarged pics of the Rings in it.

Just pM me the f**king gifs muggins before I pm you a picture of my a*****e!
Ramon Ramirez is back. He'd be an okay replacement for Mota. Now they got back everyone they "loaned" to get Pagan.

Hello? Rubber? Yeah, Hi. We're gonna need you to settle the f**k down for a bit. Kthxbye.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Hello? Rubber? Yeah, Hi. We're gonna need you to settle the f**k down for a bit. Kthxbye.

lol
and DC, the farm system sucks. You cannot continue to win if your talent level is not there, or if you have nothing to use in potential trades. It really isnt that hard to understand.

lol, nobody will answer my question about when our farm system didn't suck, according to the "experts".
I'd be more concerned with the thin farm system offensively if we had an old lineup like Philly. Pagan and Scutaro are the only two starting positional players that will be past thirty years old opening day. Not bad from the days of having a bunch of old positional players along with Bonds.
Originally posted by Hopper:
I'd be more concerned with the thin farm system offensively if we had an old lineup like Philly. Pagan and Scutaro are the only two starting positional players that will be past thirty years old opening day. Not bad from the days of having a bunch of old positional players along with Bonds.

Blanco and Pence is turning 30 this year but I get your point. I think the Giants should draft nothing but pitchers and let them develop. This team is gold when it comes to drafting and developing pitchers. And if we need that bat, we can trade for em.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com