LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by 49erha:
Have a feeling that Timmy will be back to ace form this year maybe not dominate but will have a era in the 3-3.5. IMO offense will struggle again can't expect scuturo to do the same as last year. Same for pagan. Blanco/Torres won't work need to get a real LF.

But I'm optimistic about belt I think he will have a good year and show some power. Panda will hit 30+ hrs if he stays heathy. Poesy will be there in the MVP race. And the pitching will be back to dominate.

It will be another fun I think though that it goes all the way to the last game of the season for the division

I think you're dead on. I feel the same way too. Im still hoping that they would acquire a real LF. Maybe Roger Kieschnick can contribute this year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!

I think out of all those people you forgot me therefore it's your worst post ever.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!

I think out of all those people you forgot me therefore it's your worst post ever.

I think he got the order right myself.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Go G's Baby!!!!

f**k no he was way off.

John, Boast, Kid, AXE, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

John, Boast, Kid, AXE, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

Too late damage done.

Go G's.

Go G's Baby!!!!

Huh?

Too late damage done.

Go G's.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Go G's Baby!!!!

I was just happy to be in there somewhere.
Crawfish and belt will have big years and pence, we still need a LF, and Timmy in contract year so he will be dominant again

Go G's Baby!!!!

lulz

you 'member that game? series?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Rubber is re-reading the entire thread to make sure it's all properly moderated.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Rubber is re-reading the entire thread to make sure it's all properly moderated.

Hahaa, no, planning the 2013 season edit
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

We started like shat, but finished REAL strong.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

We started like shat, but finished REAL strong.

Miguel Cabrera is still waiting for the slider.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Crawfish and belt will have big years and pence, we still need a LF, and Timmy in contract year so he will be dominant again

If Lincecum could just pitch better due to contract year motivation, he wouldve done so long before he went in the toilet. These last couple years of shakiness have cost him ALOT of money.

I think he hovers around 3.90-4.30 this season.
Share 49ersWebzone