• teeohh
  • Veteran
He looks like a lesbian
Originally posted by boast:
Giants, Wilson's agent in disagreement -- but not about money

hope he comes back. His attitude seems to motivate our club
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Couple of the guys commenting on Tim's hair. Belt getting f**ked with during his interview lol....

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=25591903&c_id=sf&partnerId=aw-8020841371599711808-1069
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
EXTRA BAGGS: Theriot out of Giants' orbit
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

we got Arias.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I understand how Brian Wilson feels but he needs to start being realistic. Nobody is going to give him a damn thing besides an incentive-based contract and the Giants have always treated him fairly and with respect.

Just sign an one year incentive laden contract and reprove yourself Wilson. Then hit the market next year and get paid.

Or be stubborn and watch your career go down the toilet just like that.

Man up Wilson
Originally posted by Muggins:

Good article below that. Thanks
Originally posted by crzy:
I understand how Brian Wilson feels but he needs to start being realistic. Nobody is going to give him a damn thing besides an incentive-based contract and the Giants have always treated him fairly and with respect.

Just sign an one year incentive laden contract and reprove yourself Wilson. Then hit the market next year and get paid.

Or be stubborn and watch your career go down the toilet just like that.

Man up Wilson

I dont think Wilson is close to ready and kind of think he may not even play this year. Just a hunch.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think Wilson is close to ready and kind of think he may not even play this year. Just a hunch.

I'm inclined to agree, but I think at some point in time he will sign a minor league deal. It wouldn't shock me if it was the with the Giants. One thing I will say is that his closing days are over, but who knows? He may find a niche in somebody's bullpen.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good article below that. Thanks

The Riot has just about written himself off with playing with the Giants. Competition at SS and 2nd is such that he really is not needed any more.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]
Awful #Giants FanFest development:Cyclist dies after being hit on King St. as fans waiting to enter ballpark watched: http://t.co/pBv6ST5h

f**k
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**king terrible.

imagine all the kids scarred for life.

feel sorry
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base? We tried Beltran then we tried Cabrerra, I wonder if the Giants will try another FA type or stick with this roster?
[ Edited by fister30 on Feb 9, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base?

sigh....

1B Brandon Belt (duh)
LF Platoon between Gregor Blanco, Andres Torres (and hopefully Francisco Peguero)
Share 49ersWebzone