There are 207 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I really enjoyed the passion he showed and how he was trying to get the crowd pumped up. Winter League for guys like him is like backyard baseball with tons of trash talk, you can tell he was really into it

i love the fact that hes playing baseball year round. All players should IMO.

especially the pitchers so their arms are tired as f**k for the season. Also our catchers knees could benefit from squatting year round.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I really enjoyed the passion he showed and how he was trying to get the crowd pumped up. Winter League for guys like him is like backyard baseball with tons of trash talk, you can tell he was really into it

i love the fact that hes playing baseball year round. All players should IMO.

especially the pitchers so their arms are tired as f**k for the season. Also our catchers knees could benefit from squatting year round.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

especially this.
Buster Posey
Offseason in Georgia has officially come to an end. Heading out west with the family for spring training!
I wore my World Series CHAMPION shirt under my niners shirt for the NFC Championship game. I will be doing the same on sunday. Im pretty sure thats why we beat the falcons.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I wore my World Series CHAMPION shirt under my niners shirt for the NFC Championship game. I will be doing the same on sunday. Im pretty sure thats why we beat the falcons.

you effin better.

you effin better.

I always wear Giants gear on saturdays, then niners on sunday during the season. I will again.
I go double niners with the gear on gameday. Niner t-shirt with a niner pullover.
Everything I'm wearing on Sunday is Niners except for my jeans and shoes.

What.
Damn, as much as I can't wait for Sunday I'm already thinking about opening day what with the KNBR fan fest at AT&T next Saturday. Will be in SF for opening weekend.
Speaking of baseball season starting I hope rubber is thinking about how he's going to start the new San Francisco Giants 2013 Defending World Champions Thread.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Speaking of baseball season starting I hope rubber is thinking about how he's going to start the new San Francisco Giants 2013 Defending World Champions Thread.

Easy, I will change the title to defending 2013, add some gifs/pics up front and roll. Dont change a good thing. If we win 14 straight WS, this thead remains. I am hoping to never change again.

now that's a deadly/winning combo!
Sabean has talked recently to Micheal Bourne's agent. I don't know if anything will come of it, and probably not because the money Bourne wants is not what he's willing to pay. Just passing this along.

Also, forgot to say that giving up the draft pick is a big issue in the front office from pursuing this and it will not happen unless Bourne is willing to sign an incentive deal.
[ Edited by dcsham on Feb 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by dcsham:
Sabean has talked recently to Micheal Bourne's agent. I don't know if anything will come of it, and probably not because the money Bourne wants is not what he's willing to pay. Just passing this along.

What are they talking about? The weather, the Super Bowl? Bourne wants a king's ransom.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com